>>>>>OU vs. West Virginia Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>OU vs. West Virginia Gameday Thread<<<<<

McGusty shouldn't be inbounding the ball against pressure. He's not,giving us the ball in a good place. Easy to trap.

22 turnovers. 15 field goals made.

well it was a battle between two almost evenly match bad teams

And James needs a hypnotist/analyst dearly.

I missed the entire first half and the first segment of the second half. I see nothing different than what we've seen all conference season. They play hard most of the time, but they seem to be too disorganized too much of the time as well. That leads to droughts and continuous poor possessions. And Woodard continues to be too much of a liability to this team lately.

But hey, at least we played them sort of close...right?...8-15:mad:

Man, will there be anyone in the LNC other than the players and opposing fans by seasons end?

I missed the entire first half and the first segment of the second half. I see nothing different than what we've seen all conference season. They play hard most of the time, but they seem to be too disorganized too much of the time as well. That leads to droughts and continuous poor possessions. And Woodard continues to be too much of a liability to this team lately.

But hey, at least we played them sort of close...right?...8-15:mad:

Yep. same performance, same result. This has been a rough year

I get tired of hearing about all this young talent on the team...Talented players get better and better as the season moves on.

I get tired of hearing about all this young talent on the team...Talented players get better and better as the season moves on.
I've been saying this for awhile now, but the resident sunshine pumpers don't wanna hear it.

Well...I guess we have comfort in playing the toughest schedule in the country with a young team and only a few of the games we were out of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...I guess we have comfort in playing the toughest schedule in the country with a young team and only a few of the games we were out of

That and we haven't been blown out at home..oh wait a minute

When does water polo season start?

That and we haven't been blown out at home..oh wait a minute

We've been blown out twice at home.

Get a life. Your posting and passive aggressive digs in the program is very old. We all know you are a troll from texas

I'm not seeing anyone playing like their hairs on fire.... We can't win if we don't put out the effort. And I saw nothing to make me think it's gonna change.

Will any of our players make all-conference????

There didn't seem to be any adjustment at the half. And after killing their press in Morgantown, it killed us tonight. No explanation for that.

And McGusty didn't do a very good job of finding anyone to throw it to against the press. Partly his fault, a lot the guards weren't getting open.

We scored 25 points in both halves. Increased shooting percentage to 33.3% for the game. Starting 3 guards shot 3 free throws (very telling). Odomes was nonexistent once again. Lattin came through and has 14 rebounds while Shepherd played well overall.

Last edited:

We need a PG and LEADERSHIP in the WORST WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Trae Young......PLEASE!!! WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!

We've been blown out twice at home.

Get a life. Your posting and passive aggressive digs in the program is very old. We all know you are a troll from texas

Evidence Evidence Evidence
or still just running your mouth...grow up

Back