>>>>>OU vs. West Virginia Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>OU vs. West Virginia Gameday Thread<<<<<

I've been saying this for awhile now, but the resident sunshine pumpers don't wanna hear it.

Maybe we're tired of listening to you sing the same tune! No one in their right mind could possibly be happy about this season. But some of us are not ready to join in your call to jettison every player on the team at seasons end. Do you understand how foolish that makes you look?

200 post for a mid week game is pretty good, not all of them that great but at least it shows someone still cares about the program

Evidence Evidence Evidence

or still just running your mouth...grow up

Might have been a different poster but I seem to remember you posting on a Texas board as a Texas fan.

But I distinctly remember someone calling you out years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might have been a different poster but I seem to remember you posting on a Texas board as a Texas fan.

But I distinctly remember someone calling you out years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you are wrong

At least we're not Charles Oakley.

Our players need to work on their fundamentals. Dribbling, passing, rebounding......

It seems that we don't have any great ballhandlers. Nobody that I don't hold my breath when they bring the ball upcourt under pressure. And some of the decisions that are made leave me smh.

I am looking forward to next year; I wonder if our players aren't ready for the season to be over.

But we will need some new players because I don't think some of these guys are going to improve. And in this league, you have to have a bench. Our bench has been terrible for the most part this year.

I think our freshmen really give us a chance to improve the record next year.

Our players need to work on their fundamentals. Dribbling, passing, rebounding......

It seems that we don't have any great ballhandlers. Nobody that I don't hold my breath when they bring the ball upcourt under pressure. And some of the decisions that are made leave me smh.

I am looking forward to next year; I wonder if our players aren't ready for the season to be over.

But we will need some new players because I don't think some of these guys are going to improve. And in this league, you have to have a bench. Our bench has been terrible for the most part this year.

I think our freshmen really give us a chance to improve the record next year.

After tonight, I agree. Buford should look to transfer and I'm starting to be on the fence about Odomes. He's a liability if he won't shoot the jumper. When teams sag the middle he's like having Doug Gottlieb on the floor except he's not as good a passer. Maybe Freeman too. If he can't get on the floor with this group maybe he's just not good enough.

I'll beT Bruce Drake is spinning in his grave after this one. People sitting around me just quit reacting to the poor inbounds plays and dribbling down court.

Bruce Drake was the coach at OU when I went there. I think we went 5-17 in one of his last years.

In my Thoery of Basketball class Drake said that he could win with small quick players with his system. His name to fame was creating the Drake Shuffle. Worked well for awhile until other teams leaned it just as well as our players. Then Kansas came in with a 7-0 center and 6-5 and 6-7 players who were just as quick as our little guys.

Kruger, what the eff were you thinking having Doolittle in the back court all game vs the press?

We pass up WAY too many open 3-pointers.

Obviously the players are just doing what they are told, but the strategy is awful. It's not like we are going to run offense our way into better looks.

home sick...
actually watched the end up to about 1 min left.

I'm still totally amazed at how we can't run a press breaker at all. KNOWING they are going to press...just amazed. That is on Kruger.

home sick...
actually watched the end up to about 1 min left.

I'm still totally amazed at how we can't run a press breaker at all. KNOWING they are going to press...just amazed. That is on Kruger.

This was actually the first time since our first game against Huggins press ('14-'15) that we struggled against it.

Get ball handlers in the back court!

We struggled mightily against the press against WVU in Kansas City last year. We made some second half adjustments, and a guy named Christian James (remember him?) hit some big shots before we cratered late (familiar theme).

Back