Our 2nd team vs Tech

pnkranger

Reaction score
Lon must really believe we can win no problem...is he saving first team for KSu?

Lon must really believe we can win no problem...is he saving first team for KSu?

I spent much of the first half asking myself that same question. I wondered why Ro only played 7 minutes in the first half. The same thing happened to M'Baye in the second half. Was wondering if home of those guys had made mistakes that I missed.?????

This time of year, I wonder if people have had a touch of the flu or a virus.

This time of year, I wonder if people have had a touch of the flu or a virus.

Thought the same thing but still thought TT was staying close using mirrors. If you didn't know the score, it felt like a one sided game.

Tech's two big men kept them in a game. That Kravac is a quality player. We finally started helping on him more.

We're starting to enter the point in the season where the grind starts to show on many teams. Bumps, bruises, strains, pulled muscles, etc. can really affect a team's play. The Sooners won't have that problem – or at least not to the extent that it affects the teams that aren't nearly as deep as OU. Kruger is very wise and knows how to get the most out of the talent he has. I would think that we would eventually stop questioning how CLK utilizes his starters and the top players off the bench.

We're starting to enter the point in the season where the grind starts to show on many teams. Bumps, bruises, strains, pulled muscles, etc. can really affect a team's play. The Sooners won't have that problem – or at least not to the extent that it affects the teams that aren't nearly as deep as OU. Kruger is very wise and knows how to get the most out of the talent he has. I would think that we would eventually stop questioning how CLK utilizes his starters and the top players off the bench.

But then the keyboard warriors who have never touched a ball but think they know more than coach would have to be quiet.

I thought Osby looked a lil groggy. He still came out the second half and played well but his eyes looked sickly.

Tech's two big men kept them in a game. That Kravac is a quality player. We finally started helping on him more.

He pretty much had a career day against OU but it doesn't matter because OU pretty much took away everything else. I think that was by design but I could be wrong.

It is called 3 games in 5 days. You want everybody fresh for all three.

There is a difference between wondering and critiqueing. No one knew the substitution pattern or reasoning behind it. Maybe he was resting his players, but no one knew for sure. Like a poster mentioned above, maybe a player or two was sick, injured, or in the doghouse....no one knew at the time....that was the point.

I've read your posts before and you're a pretty knowledgable poster, but if the following is indeed your intent, you can spare us all the "self righteous, loyal to a fault, I'm a better fan than you" condenscension because several posters posed a question that got under your skin. It's a message board.

Back