Overseas games on TV

cowboysooner

Reaction score
Anyone know if the games overseas are going to be broadcast such that we can see the games. If so, tell us where the games will be. Thanks.

The last overseas trip they had the games on https://soonersports.com/. Don't recall if they were live or not though. Not sure if they are doing the same this time around or not.

The Soonersports.com article about the trip made no mention of streaming coverage, just photo galleries and highlights. I hope that changes.

I don't remember the exact feed but I remember watching the Australia and New Zealand games live.

as of now games will not be streamed but that is subject to change

Kieta and Schroder both not playing on the europe trip both recovering from injury .. both should be ready by the season

Yes, but he's injured. Maybe it was bad enough to keep him from traveling? Just guessing.

I knew he was injured but i wouldn't think a meniscus would keep someone from traveling. Our German guy has a meniscus too and he's there. If so, I feel read bad for him. What a missed opportunity.

I knew he was injured but i wouldn't think a meniscus would keep someone from traveling. Our German guy has a meniscus too and he's there. If so, I feel read bad for him. What a missed opportunity.

If he’s gone that puts us at 11 scholarship players.

I went back and read a couple of stories about the trip and it certainly seemed as if Keita was scheduled to go on the trip. He's probably there and just wasn't in the photos that were shared.

Hopefully he's there. International travel is complicated with what health information must be shown to enter. Hopefully he's not sick.

Man, am I disappointed that there's no streaming coverage of today's game. The athletic department took in a record amount in donations this year, and they can't even offer a radio broadcast of the game or someone with an iPhone at the game, like they sometimes do at softball games?

100%

I guess I would be happy with a free replay and box score. And some post game interviews..

I've seen a lot of IG stories and definitely haven't see Keita in any of them.

I'm getting a little old & cranky I guess, I don't see a valid reason for not broadcasting in 2022. Youtube, IG live, something. It is definitely disappointing with all the newcomers.

I've seen a lot of IG stories and definitely haven't see Keita in any of them.

I'm getting a little old & cranky I guess, I don't see a valid reason for not broadcasting in 2022. Youtube, IG live, something. It is definitely disappointing with all the newcomers.

OU was worried about "wifi" "connectivity"

ITS 2022

Guessing they just didnt want it out there with the new guys

Back