Overseas games on TV

100%

I guess I would be happy with a free replay and box score. And some post game interviews..

A replay would be great. Highlights, while better than nothing, don't really cut it.

OU was worried about "wifi" "connectivity"

ITS 2022

Guessing they just didnt want it out there with the new guys

I hear you, for sure.

Arkansas IS streaming their games.

It's all good. Was just hopeful, anticipating.

It's little things like that SMH. Don't complain about lack of fan interest when you pull stuff like that. Just saying. They should be bending over backward to make it happen and showcase everybody and everything. Cmon.

Starting to have some highlights in Twitter. LOL those dudes they're playing look terrible.

OU is giving only minimal game updates on Twitter (three so far), but the latest was that OU was up, 42-16.

Halftime score was 50-16. We opened the second half with a 10-point run. Latest score update: 60-16

It's little things like that SMH. Don't complain about lack of fan interest when you pull stuff like that. Just saying. They should be bending over backward to make it happen and showcase everybody and everything. Cmon.

Guys, this is OU basketball! If we were talking about a football trip to a foreign country, we would be bombarded with player feature stories, live interviews and streamed practices as well as games.

I may be exaggerating just a little to make a point, but there is also a lot of truth in what I’ve said. Sadly, some things at OU will never change!

79-21 entering the fourth.

I called and left polite but impassioned voicemails for Joe C. and Brent Beerends (Associate Director of Men's Basketball Communications). I encourage you guys to do the same. At least we can make them squirm a little.

91-39, with under two minutes to go

I like our chances if we run into these guys during the NCAA tournament.

79-21 entering the fourth.

I called and left polite but impassioned voicemails for Joe C. and Brent Beerends (Associate Director of Men's Basketball Communications). I encourage you guys to do the same. At least we can make them squirm a little.

Put their email or phone numbers on here - I will call and email. I can watch a 10-year old little league baseball game on Facebook Live, but can't watch an OU basketball game!

It looks like we’re playing a high school team in a high school practice gym. Glad the guys are getting a trip to Europe but the competition is NO competition.

Well, like I feared, not much info so far. Dang. I wonder who the starters were. Leading scorers? Rebounds?

It looks like we’re playing a high school team in a high school practice gym. Glad the guys are getting a trip to Europe but the competition is NO competition.

The competition is rarely the primary focus on these trips. It’s the extra practice and time together that is most important. That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if at least one of the remaining opponents is significantly better. That seems to be fairly common on these foreign tours.

Hope that's the case. I remember the one with Buddy, OU coasted the first two or three games then got their asses handed to them by a bunch of grown men the last game. I distinctly remember Kruger saying he loved it. Was good lesson in physicality..

No box score, but a short summary on the website. Joe B led the team with 22 on 10-13, Sherfield with 14 and 6, and Uzan had 12, six boards, five assists, and three steals.

Last edited:
Back