Photoshop Help

It would be for the student section. Hopefully someone with mad photoshopping skills could help us out!

Here's one. I don't know what the font in the original is so I just picked something semi-close but I could change it, along with the centering.

Attachments

• capel-gangster.jpg
    capel-gangster.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 65
By my own admission, I'm no Photoshop pro by any means, and I hate to prove it to you.. but I had a few minutes tonight so I pumped out my version. Originally had the head smaller and shaded, but I think it would defeat the purpose if you couldn't tell who it was... anyways, here's my version. I look forward to seeing McJacknife's verison, as well.

jeffct.jpg

beforeafter.jpg

Here's a first pass... Used a higher res image (better for printing signs!) from the album cover version that uses red text.

I'll throw another one together here in a bit that makes it more obvious that it's Capel's mug, and one version with White/Gray text that might be easier to read from distance.

JeffC_dark.jpg

You should also change Blue Magic into Sooner Magic

Maybe Griffin or just Griff Boys instead of Roc Boys?

Roc boys could become Croc Boy (and the winner is)

A couple more that we need done (going to try and get donations in and signs and heads ordered for the Arkansas game).

MightyMouse.01.jpg

1. Mighty Mase (TMG) Please photoshop a good pic of TMG into this poster. Figure it can say TMG across the chest. I want it to say This Means Greatness with the TMG in the words bolded or red or something. A bonus would be photoshopping some Big 12 guys that will around for a few years as the guys on the ground (Keiton Page is a must).

6790278_BG1.jpg

2. Gerber baby. This will be a cardboard cutout in the shape of the baby food (Tony, this one's for you). Need to blend Beau in with the Gerber baby.

Robert_Downey_Jr_in_Tropic_Thunder_Wallpaper_3_800.jpg

or

tropic_thunder_downey_jr_movie_poster.jpg

3. WWIII. Willie's face in place of RDJr. Have it say WWIII is upon us at the top. Change the gun to a basketball. Anything else you want to do....

My attempt at TMG... I didn't change it to Mighty Mase, because I don't know how to do that with the text. If anyone wants to just edit this picture and make it better, feel free.

tmg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome hoopmaster, thanks for the help. With all of your help, you will be able to see these signs up in the student section this year!

My attempt at TMG... I didn't change it to Mighty Mase, because I don't know how to do that with the text. If anyone wants to just edit this picture and make it better, feel free.

tmgo.jpg

Brilliant! Keep 'em coming guys.

Need some more Sooner photoshop magic. TIA

Back