Player of the game: Obi Muonelo

thebigabd

Reaction score
Without your 1-13 performance, I don't know how OU wins this game. I loved how you came through in the clutch and stepped on the baseline to seal the deal.

Classic, lol...

Wasn't Crocker guarding him? If so, he was lucky to get the one. Probably happened while Crock was taking a break.

Without your 1-13 performance, I don't know how OU wins this game. I loved how you came through in the clutch and stepped on the baseline to seal the deal.

Classic, lol...

Nicely done. :ez-roll:

obinon.jpg

He thought they were having a bedlam hot potato match.

When Obi decided to warm up the goal near the student section before the game I told him Cade Davis was better than him. He just laughed, but I got the last laugh tonight.

I like Obi alot. He's awfully talented. I posted earlier that his inconsistency is similar to Willie Warren's. You can't be one dimensional in this game. Obi is a one dimensional player, a jump shooter. This is what happens when you are that type of guy.

I like Obi alot. He's awfully talented. I posted earlier that his inconsistency is similar to Willie Warren's. You can't be one dimensional in this game. Obi is a one dimensional player, a jump shooter. This is what happens when you are that type of guy.

If so why is Keiton Page even on scholarship? He is one dimensional and a midget.

If so why is Keiton Page even on scholarship? He is one dimensional and a midget.

Because he's one dimensional, but his dimension hits one in every 2.3 three point attempts. I love Keiton. He has a high basketball IQ. It helped him last night get away with a ton of fouls. But he's the guy that should be coming off the bench. If I were OSU, I might play Penn, Gulley, and Anderson on the perimeter to go along with Moses and Pilgrim.

Because he's one dimensional, but his dimension hits one in every 2.3 three point attempts. I love Keiton. He has a high basketball IQ. It helped him last night get away with a ton of fouls. But he's the guy that should be coming off the bench. If I were OSU, I might play Penn, Gulley, and Anderson on the perimeter to go along with Moses and Pilgrim.

I guess I was a little harsh, but that dude should not be starting in the Big 12. Look at his games against high majors this year, i think his season high is 6 points. He can light up Prairie View, but against the big boys he is a liability IMO.

I guess I was a little harsh, but that dude should not be starting in the Big 12. Look at his games against high majors this year, i think his season high is 6 points. He can light up Prairie View, but against the big boys he is a liability IMO.

You're correct. However, one thing that is not noticed is he is guarded. In the NBA, every player has to be guarded. In college, that's not always the case. Teams don't have to guard Ryan Wright in the high post. Teams have shaded their defense toward James anderson when Gulley is in the game. Keition can sit 30 ft away from the basket and have a guy in his pocket. That spreads the defense and gives other players room to work. We couldn't afford to double down off of page when Moses was slicing us up. We did some when Gulley was in the game. That dimension is beneficial to a team and he does just enough defensively to keep himself on the floor.

That was certainly not a very good performance by Obi last night.

He really needed to step up his game when Anderson was out in the second half.

Had he done that and just scored on 1 or 2 of those 6 or 7 horrible posessions we had, OSU probably wins.

Back