Player of the game: Obi Muonelo

I can't say it hurts my feelings any that Obi went 0-for-LNC in his OSU career. Didn't he say he picked OSU over OU because of "better basketball tradition" or something?

I guess I was a little harsh, but that dude should not be starting in the Big 12. Look at his games against high majors this year, i think his season high is 6 points. He can light up Prairie View, but against the big boys he is a liability IMO.

Didn't he go for 15 or so in the game at the Ford Center? Strangely enough, Page and Penn have held there own most of the season, including last night. Page plays smart, he doesn't turn it over.

OSU shot poorly and collectively crapped themselves when Anderson went down. If Anderson doesn't go down, OSU wins that game in regulation IMO.

Both teams have a long way to go right now.

Didn't he go for 15 or so in the game at the Ford Center? Strangely enough, Page and Penn have held there own most of the season, including last night. Page plays smart, he doesn't turn it over.

OSU shot poorly and collectively crapped themselves when Anderson went down. If Anderson doesn't go down, OSU wins that game in regulation IMO.

Both teams have a long way to go right now.

Page seems like a good kid and he does play within himself, but against the big boys he doesnt have a great track record. He had Utah - 4pts, Tulsa -2 , Stanford -6, Rhode Island - 6, Texas Tech -6, OU - 3. To me he shouldnt play if he isnt scoring, hes scrappy on D but he really cannot stop anyone either. Hes a low-mid major player starting for a big 12 team.

Back