Please accept my apology for the board outage today

Neither men's nor women's prospects forums available to me at 10:06 p. at bellsouth.net

Neither men's nor women's prospects forums available to me at 10:06 p. at bellsouth.net

Are you saying you can't open the links to those forums or read the posts? Or you just can't post on them? If you just can't post on them, then that's the way they should be because it's a read-only forum. We do it that way so we can just post the updates and you don't have to sift through other posters posts to get to the latest news.

I felt like a lost soul earlier. I clicked on my link, expecting to talk some OU basketball with other passionate OU fans... and nothing.

I clicked it twice; nothing came up on the screen.

I started to panic. I screamed, "Noooo!" I stood up and grabbed both sides of the monitor and dug my fingers into the hard material. Through tear-strained eyes, I stared at the screen and finally, I realized what had happened.

It was like life itself ground to a halt, and I thought for a moment I could hear the angels weeping...

I felt like a lost soul earlier. I clicked on my link, expecting to talk some OU basketball with other passionate OU fans... and nothing.

I clicked it twice; nothing came up on the screen.

I started to panic. I screamed, "Noooo!" I stood up and grabbed both sides of the monitor and dug my fingers into the hard material. Through tear-strained eyes, I stared at the screen and finally, I realized what had happened.

It was like life itself ground to a halt, and I thought for a moment I could hear the angels weeping...

lol riveting

the new front page looks/is fantastic. You guys running the show are doing a good job. It's nice to have a website thats just not all about football.

Using Firefox on an iMac when I click on the "Recruiting" above I get a Google announcement that's the website is not available.

When I click on the "Recruiting" above I get a 404 error message "Not Found". Using Firefox on an iMac.

When I click on the "Recruiting" above I get a 404 error message "Not Found". Using Firefox on an iMac.

Should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out.

Do what you have to do. The page looks Major League. THANKS OUHOOPS AND STAFF FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back