Pledger and Fitzgerald

Sooner4fcd

Reaction score
Two guys that will be four year players who are getting some excellent minutes their freshman year. They're going to be very important pieces to the puzzle in the upcoming years. Big ups to both of them today for solid efforts. Even if TMG goes after next season, these two are going to be here 4 years

:clap

Good post, fcd.

I thought both did some really good things out there today (especially Bird).

Glad you got to come to the game bud. Little different feeling than when we left Waco....

:fexas-logo:

fitz did his best tmg impression with a great assist in the post in the first half. and bird did a great job of running the point when tmg came out with cramps. but that one 3 ball was in and out, so keep doing what you do.

Pledger had a grown man rebound that to me was the play of the game.

Yep, that was a BIG rebound, in every sense of the word.

And yep, both Pledger and Fitz played well today. Both stayed within themselves.

I thought that was a big theme today. We had a lot of guys stay within themselves.

I had hoped Fitz would be more athletic than he's shown so far, but I like his game. I think he's going to be a solid player for us the next 3 years.

I've always liked Pledger...he just needs a confidence boost and he will be OK.

Two guys that will be four year players who are getting some excellent minutes their freshman year. They're going to be very important pieces to the puzzle in the upcoming years. Big ups to both of them today for solid efforts. Even if TMG goes after next season, these two are going to be here 4 years

:clap

They will be just like Cade Davis in two years.

I thought that was a big theme today. We had a lot of guys stay within themselves.

Agreed. We had the right guys taking most of the shots today. That is an important thing for a young team to figure out.

Pledger had a grown man rebound that to me was the play of the game.

didn't realize it until i watched the replay that it was gary johnson who bird absolutely abused to grab that rebound. i can easily say it's the best play of his career thus far.

Back