Pledger's makes All-American

sharp1

Reaction score
NCSAA Awards - 2008-09

Steven Pledger was chosen 1st Team national Christian school All-American...Three yrs ago Blake Griffin and Taylor several yrs before that received the honor. The rest of the first team:

FIRST TEAM:

Steven Pledger - Senior - G - Atlantic Shores Christian (Chesapeake, VA)

James McAdoo - Sophomore - F - Norfolk Christian (Norfolk, VA)

Leslie McDonald - Senior - G - Briarcrest Christian (Eads, TN)

Mat Piotrowski - Senior - C/F - Atlantic Christian (Egg Harbor Township, NJ)

Andre Dawkins - Jr. - G - Atlantic Shores Christian (Chesapeake, VA)

Give me that Starting five and I think I could win. Leslie McDonald was chosen as player of the year, with Pledger a close second.

NCSAA Awards - 2008-09

Steven Pledger was chosen 1st Team national Christian school All-American...Three yrs ago Blake Griffin and Taylor several yrs before that received the honor. The rest of the first team:

FIRST TEAM:

Give me that Starting five and I think I could win. Leslie McDonald was chosen as player of the year, with Pledger a close second.

Alright! Congrats to Steven! :clap

Great news! I really look forward to seeing Steven play as a Sooner!

I would absolutely love it if Pledger played 4 years at OU.

I wonder if that McAdoo is related to Bob McAdoo? Soph all Americans don't grow on trees.

because it's become pretty rare these days due to transfers, grades, suspensions and early defections. Thats another reason I really respect and appreciate Taylor and AJ, as well as Longar. And even they thought about leaving when we had the coaching change.

More often than not players have some reason that they don't make it 4 years at one school.

NCSAA Awards - 2008-09

FIRST TEAM:

Great news, sharp1! :woot

Give our congrats to Steven and tell him we're looking forward to seeing him in Norman soon. Thanks for posting.

he is and he is already one of the best players in america ... he is a big big time prospect

North Carolina fans are already laying claim to him. He is going to be a really good college player.

Back