Posters who are fans of other programs

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
We've got alot of posters who support different schools that post on this board. We've got alot of big12 guys and even some national guys that come and check out this board. We've got DFW(baylor, Cheno, Grace(KU), Bhl11(UT), Sawyer(MU), Abd(CU) Sys and Fatty(KSU) Dig and HoHum. We've had fans from UK, Syracuse, and Syracuse on this board as well. Not bad for a football school.

We've got alot of posters who support different schools that post on this board. We've got alot of big12 guys and even some national guys that come and check out this board. We've got DFW(baylor, Cheno, Grace(KU), Bhl11(UT), Sawyer(MU), Abd(CU) Sys and Fatty(KSU) Dig and HoHum. We've had fans from UK, Syracuse, and Syracuse on this board as well. Not bad for a football school.

Its always fun to get other's opinions regarding their team and OU basketball. Most guests have been great imo. I hope to see more good ones come by and converse with us during the season.

Don't forget Tulsa, Mizzou and Nebraska. Am I forgetting anyone? ;)

I like Mizzou mostly because I am a Mike Anderson fan... Of course Tulsa! I also want to see Nebraska come alive in basketball.

What can I say, I like lots of schools. :)

I think he's on a Utep kick now. I bet he's a Cubs fan in baseball.

I think he's on a Utep kick now. I bet he's a Cubs fan in baseball.

I am on a UTEP kick, because they will be my "surprise team" in college basketball this year, which is generally a curse. I gave UAB the "surprise team" curse last year and they lost some main rotation players to injuries and getting kicked off the team. They were literally devastated last year, playing with 6 scholarship guys.

But I dont regularly like or pull for UTEP.

You're right DM. It makes for very good basketball discussion. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I am on a UTEP kick, because they will be my "surprise team" in college basketball this year, which is generally a curse. I gave UAB the "surprise team" curse last year and they lost some main rotation players to injuries and getting kicked off the team. They were literally devastated last year, playing with 6 scholarship guys.

But I dont regularly like or pull for UTEP.

I thought it was Houston this year?

I thought it was Houston this year?

I do like Houston too... but my surprise team this year is UTEP.

You guys gotta understand that I am a huge Tulsa fan, so I follow other C-USA schools (Houston)... just like I am a huge OU fan, so I pick up other Big 12 schools to like along the way (Tech, CU).

Back