Premium Robert Goff article up on OUinsider

Crap.....

Well, there goes Goff and Poland for next years team.

Who is OU recruiting for 2010 other than Terrence Jones and Aziz Ndaiye? Because those two don't sound like money in the bank to me.

If Jersey Gates gets a scholarship at OU...I might lose it.

The article doesn't actually say he will not be available in 2010. But Goff does imply that when he responds to a question about Poland, by answering that he (Poland) "may be coming out after this year."

Goff is obviously very confident in his ability to be a "dominate force" on the boards and in scoring from 15 feet and in. He appears to be exactly what this team needs, so hopefully he will eligible as a 2010 recruit. OU needs a player like him in the worst way next season.

If Jersey Gates gets a scholarship at OU...I might lose it.

Why?

From what I read he is a leader and "a good basketball player". Not directed at you, but that is what many on here say we need more of.

Goff also said that he was being recruited by Indiana, Xavier and Cincy, and that he hoped to sign this summer. Seems like a nice prospect with that list of schools after him. Too bad he's not available to sign this spring.

Goff also said that he was being recruited by Indiana, Xavier and Cincy, and that he hoped to sign this summer. Seems like a nice prospect with that list of schools after him. Too bad he's not available to sign this spring.

What is the difference between signing in Spring and Summer? Doesn't the window close and then reopen in November for 2011?

What is the difference between signing in Spring and Summer? Doesn't the window close and then reopen in November for 2011?

I typed it wrong. I should've wrote he said he was going to "commit this summer". He's going to play another year of juco ball, so he won't sign until next November. But he apparently wants to commit this summer. My bad.

I wouldn't sign Goff until next spring. He would have to prove some oncourt consistency for me. I'd sign Poland right now.

Back