Question about next year's schedule

elmocarp

Reaction score
SIAP...but does anyone know a rough estimate for when next season's schedule would be released? Every summer I try to remember when the schedule comes out and then it comes out and I completely forget.

Also, does anyone know any confirmed (not assumed) opponents for next year?

They announced last season's schedule on July 24, so I would guess it will be around that date again this year.

As for teams on this year's schedule, the games I've seen confirmed are Arkansas (Norman), Arizona (Norman), at Gonzaga (Seattle) and road game at Utah. There's also talk of of an early season tournament in Alaska and a possible road game at VCU. I'm guessing Coppin State will also be on there somewhere. :)

Hope that helps.

They announced last season's schedule on July 24, so I would guess it will be around that date again this year.

As for teams on this year's schedule, the games I've seen confirmed are Arkansas (Norman), Arizona (Norman), at Gonzaga (Seattle) and road game at Utah. There's also talk of of an early season tournament in Alaska and a possible road game at VCU. I'm guessing Coppin State will also be on there somewhere. :)

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the Info OUH! Much appreciated!

Back