Question

Stikboy

Reaction score
Do we have unselfish players or primadonnas? Do they care more about getting to the league or playing for OU? Now before you say all players play to get to the league(very few actually do), Rick Barnes recruits even better players than OU and he gets them to buy into the team and their program. In four games so far, besides Cade Davis, our team doesn't seem to play near as hard as our opponent. Do they think they're just better than everyone else?

Not wanting to panic after 4 games, I realize it is early, and young players get better. But it seems like we have some real attitudes on the team. I hope Capel can get it straightened out.

I've watched some other teams early, and of course watched us. I see other teams get into half court, run their offense, set picks, work for open shots. Watching OU its not even close, compared to ANYBODY. We are by far the most disorganized, turnover-prone team ive seen. Do we have organized, half-court sets? DO our players value the basketball? I was hoping after the first game that we'd have spread-out scoring and be a very offensive team. Well I got the second part right(pun intended).

I was really looking forward to BBall season as I love our program, and the excitement Capel has created. But its been real disappointing so far. Here's to getting back on track against UH and showing some improvement, cuz it SUCKS right now!

I did not watch last night. By the comments maybe we should start Cade, Beau, T.J. We need two more post players to go with these guys.

Back