Ranking the nation's best backcourts >>> Rivals.com

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Source Link

#7 Oklahoma - KEY PLAYERS: Tony Crocker*, Cade Davis, Tommy Mason-Griffin*, Willie Warren*, Ray Willis
THE BUZZ: Last season, Warren deferred to Sooners big man Blake Griffin. This season, the Sooners are Warren's team. Warren should put up solid numbers and contend for Big 12 - and national - player of the year honors. Mason-Griffin is a touted freshman who will be asked to run the point. Crocker is a glue guy who should up his scoring average to more than 10 points per game this season. Davis is a solid 3-point shooter.

I think Pledger elevates this group a little. Looks like a sniper from deep off the bench.

Source Link

#7 Oklahoma - KEY PLAYERS: Tony Crocker*, Cade Davis, Tommy Mason-Griffin*, Willie Warren*, Ray Willis
THE BUZZ: Last season, Warren deferred to Sooners big man Blake Griffin. This season, the Sooners are Warren's team. Warren should put up solid numbers and contend for Big 12 - and national - player of the year honors. Mason-Griffin is a touted freshman who will be asked to run the point. Crocker is a glue guy who should up his scoring average to more than 10 points per game this season. Davis is a solid 3-point shooter.

Like i've stated previously Pledger gets no love...We've all either seen him or read about him since he's been on campus...The teams 2nd leading scorer...and I believe he leads the tea in FG %...Not even a mention, sure h elevates our back-court, he spreads it for driving lanes and keeps the defence honest...He plays solid "D"...But no love

Add Pledger and we have the #1 backcourt. He's our own little secret, I hope our opponents overlook him as well. He will be getting love by the end of the season.

Back