Recruits at Football game

mystery32

Reaction score
Other than the 2 Commits. 6'5 Post player 2016 Ciera Johnson of Duncanville High School and Club team DFW elite, Was also at the Game.

She is Very Raw with Off the charts potential. A lot like KayKay Williams; can be very dangerous if she can stay out of foul trouble.

I'm not as high on Kaylon as some are. To me, she appears to be an average athlete, average skills, with a below average basketball IQ.

I hope she proves me wrong this year.

She is Very Raw with Off the charts potential. A lot like KayKay Williams; can be very dangerous if she can stay out of foul trouble.

And very soft player. She maybe big but does she have the heart to play the game??? Very up and down player..Watch Duncanville this year..they will be as good as she plays..

And very soft player. She maybe big but does she have the heart to play the game??? Very up and down player..Watch Duncanville this year..they will be as good as she plays..

Who would you rather have, Nancy Mulkey or Johnson?

Mulky has size but not much else, she's a project and I fear she may not develop at OU. Holmes could be the best post player in the 2016 class. I hope she's looking at OU

Mulky has size but not much else, she's a project and I fear she may not develop at OU. Holmes could be the best post player in the 2016 class. I hope she's looking at OU

Sadly I would agree with you. What sc needs to do is get a former successful post player and bring in some solid post players. I am not saying our posts are bad. But they could be better.

With someone as tall as Mulkey, you need to wait to see how she learns to control her body. With her length, she could be devastating if she simply had enough mobility to take one step to the right or left in order to block a shot or get a rebound. She would need the desire. She would be quite different from Courtney, but if you have scorers and another rebounder, she could be a thorn in the side of the opposition. I wouldn't count her out just yet. Griner was even a bit awkward in highschool. But, Griner wasn't the great rebounder in college that Courtney was. It took her a while to adjust, and the role she found was quite different, but extremely effective. It just depends on who you have to fit around Mulkey, because she won't be traditional.

That's a hard choice, both Players are projects but I believe
Ciera has the better potential. She has a lot of room to improve, you all have to
Understand Post players do not develop until later, who knows when that can be. At 6'5, with a solid frame and wingspan she has the potential to become something great, but with mulkey at 6'9 with a skin build she's your typical Long and lean post player. Both are great players with plenty of time to improve.

Also Ciera's mother is a OU alum. Played for the Sooners back in the 80's

I think Holmes is more of a 4,3 player. She's not a post. She is an amazing player. Holmes is so dynamic--whoever gets her will be one of the top college teams for 4 yrs.

Back