SEC Championship Game

MsProudSooner

Reaction score
In case you missed it, there was a 20 minute delay with 2 minutes to go in the South Carolina vs LSU game. There was an intentional foul on an LSU player followed by pushing and fighting. One South Carolina player was ejected. They finished the game with no subs for either team because all the players on the bench left the bench area. South Carolina held on to the lead and one.

I didn't watch every minute of the game. The announcers said at one point that there had been a lot of talking back and forth in a 'very physical' game. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The officials could curb a lot of this early in the game if they would simply do their jobs. Don't let it get too physical. Don't tolerate mouthy players. If it means the excessively physical players end up sitting out early in the game due to too many fouls, so be it.

In case you missed it, there was a 20 minute delay with 2 minutes to go in the South Carolina vs LSU game. There was an intentional foul on an LSU player followed by pushing and fighting. One South Carolina player was ejected. They finished the game with no subs for either team because all the players on the bench left the bench area. South Carolina held on to the lead and one.

I didn't watch every minute of the game. The announcers said at one point that there had been a lot of talking back and forth in a 'very physical' game. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The officials could curb a lot of this early in the game if they would simply do their jobs. Don't let it get too physical. Don't tolerate mouthy players. If it means the excessively physical players end up sitting out early in the game due to too many fouls, so be it.
MsP, none of this surprises me!

Dawn Staley and Kim Mulkey are two of the fiercest coaches I have ever seen! I think they encourage their players to play that way. I missed this game, but I have seen SC and LSU square off a number of times.

And I do mean, square off! The players were probably copying the demeanor of their head coaches.

MsP, none of this surprises me!

Dawn Staley and Kim Mulkey are two of the fiercest coaches I have ever seen! I think they encourage their players to play that way. I missed this game, but I have seen SC and LSU square off a number of times.

And I do mean, square off! The players were probably copying the demeanor of their head coaches.
Thugs obviously recruit thugs.

When the WWW(that's Kim M) says "I wish she would have pushed Angel Reese" you get a clue of perhaps where the players demeanor comes from. Amazingly only one player who was ejected is ineligible for first round NCAA.

KM’s presser was great… lol.

Only 1 foul on each team before that… which she called out.

Back