Releford down to four schools, with two leading the pack

The top two are Alabama and Oklahoma per Bossi. :clap

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that. ;)

I'm beginning to feel real good about signing this kid. He says the relationship with the head coach is very important, and OU already has a leg up in that department. I also think being closer to his home in Kansas will help.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that. ;)

I'm beginning to feel real good about signing this kid. He says the relationship with the head coach is very important, and OU already has a leg up in that department. I also think being closer to his home in Kansas will help.

That and his best friend (OU's newest Wide receiver) will be in Norman. I have read that Alabama has been on him the hardest from the start, so he might go with them, but OU has a good shot here imo.

He's going to OU. I'm tellin' ya'll. My gut is rarely wrong.

He's going to OU. I'm tellin' ya'll. My gut is rarely wrong.

If the coaches want him and he wants to be here, it's all good. The Ideal senario for me would be that he signs with OU in the fall and the KU pg recruits drag their recruitment out til the spring and KU strikes out on them.

If the coaches want him and he wants to be here, it's all good. The Ideal senario for me would be that he signs with OU in the fall and the KU pg recruits drag their recruitment out til the spring and KU strikes out on them.

You are too consumed with KU. I guarantee Capel isn't. He goes up against anybody and doesn't give an crap.

You are too consumed with KU. I guarantee Capel isn't. He goes up against anybody and doesn't give an crap.

Do you think I wanna see KU get Brandon Knight or Joe Jackson? You forget OU competes against KU. I'm not rooting for them to get the best of the best.

Do you think I wanna see KU get Brandon Knight or Joe Jackson? You forget OU competes against KU. I'm not rooting for them to get the best of the best.

I meant consumed with KU about Releford. Time and time again in Releford talks you bring up KU and question Capel recruiting him hard. IMO, Releford should be OU's #1 PG target right now.

This would be good... real good.

I have to feel good about OU's chances over Alabama. Especially considering Alabama is also in the top two for Andre Stringer, a four star point guard out of Mississippi.

If Releford committed to Oklahoma tomorrow, I would probably run to Norman and buy everyone a beer.:woot

don't sleep on alabama. grant can recruit.

I just remember OU leading for Tyrell Reed, him visititng and naming OU the leader, me being very excited about it, and on the eleventh hour he gets a KU offer and commits. KU looks to be sitting pretty with about 4 great PGs, including Knight, Selby, Joeseph, Jackson, and Irving. They by no means leads on any of them. Then you have the report that KU is not recruiting McCallum anymore. After McCallum you have Releford and Pressey as probably the next best PGs.

I just remember OU leading for Tyrell Reed, him visititng and naming OU the leader, me being very excited about it, and on the eleventh hour he gets a KU offer and commits. KU looks to be sitting pretty with about 4 great PGs, including Knight, Selby, Joeseph, Jackson, and Irving. They by no means leads on any of them. Then you have the report that KU is not recruiting McCallum anymore. After McCallum you have Releford and Pressey as probably the next best PGs.

Thats a different deal Dirty. It was common knowledge that Tyrell was a long time KU fan and that it was his dream to play there. They weren't going to offer him a scholarship because they thought they were gonna get James Anderson. Then Anderson commits to OSU, and KU drops the schollie on Reed and he commits. We all knew that would happen if they offered, its just that no one (including KU fans) thought they would wind up offering him.

Also, I noticed that someone mentioned that Bama has been in on Releford "from the start". How long has Grant been there? It would seem that Capel would have been in on him longer, right?

Thats a different deal Dirty. It was common knowledge that Tyrell was a long time KU fan and that it was his dream to play there. They weren't going to offer him a scholarship because they thought they were gonna get James Anderson. Then Anderson commits to OSU, and KU drops the schollie on Reed and he commits. We all knew that would happen if they offered, its just that no one (including KU fans) thought they would wind up offering him.

Also, I noticed that someone mentioned that Bama has been in on Releford "from the start". How long has Grant been there? It would seem that Capel would have been in on him longer, right?

You're correct on that. But the senario is still very similar. Instead of their being a James Anderson, their are Brandon Knights, Selbys, Jacksons, and Josephs. I suspect KU will sign a top flight PG. I suspect it's either Knight of Joseph. But if they don't, I still worry about them coming in late.

Back