Robert Goff

Wish I could chime in, but I haven't been to a game this year. I've been fighting a staph infection in my foot that's kept me laid up for a lot longer than planned. I've been on crutches since last June. My shoulders/arms are hoping to get a resolution of some sort ASAP. :)

Wish I could chime in, but I haven't been to a game this year. I've been fighting a staph infection in my foot that's kept me laid up for a lot longer than planned. I've been on crutches since last June. My shoulders/arms are hoping to get a resolution of some sort ASAP. :)

Best wishes.

Agree with Jesse...get well soon!

Goff had 12 points on 5 of 7 shooting in Hutch's playoff loss yesterday. Not sure how many rebounds.

Nah...don't twitter and don't stalk on facebook. I have premium memberships at other sites (2 to be exact). Both of them have different posters saying he's not going to class and won't be in Norman next fall.

haha so your "sources" are other message board members? :ez-roll:

I guess its that easy to have sources now

My sources are mum on Goff. They do sit when I ask and enjoy Snausages on occasion.

haha so your "sources" are other message board members? :ez-roll:

I guess its that easy to have sources now

On this info, yes, it's from other posters on other sites, but all have been solid in the past.

However, this time last year, I had solid info that TMG was not coming back after spring break. You (specifically) laughed at the info and said no way, but I was right. So, we will see in September who is laughing at who, and my guess is I will be laughing at you as I was when TMG left. :ez-laugh:

On this info, yes, it's from other posters on other sites, but all have been solid in the past.

However, this time last year, I had solid info that TMG was not coming back after spring break. You (specifically) laughed at the info and said no way, but I was right. So, we will see in September who is laughing at who, and my guess is I will be laughing at you as I was when TMG left. :ez-laugh:

The TMG thing was no secret. He passed in the fall but he hated college from day one. Once SB occurred he packed up his locker and never came back.

The TMG thing was no secret. He passed in the fall but he hated college from day one. Once SB occurred he packed up his locker and never came back.

LOL...you say that now. Nobody believed me (and a few others saying the same thing) last year when I was sharing credible info about him not coming back for his sophomore season.

Isn't it funny...at the time, nobody believed it. Now, a year later it "was no secret". :ez-laugh:

Whatever. :facepalm

Last edited:
LOL...you say that now. Nobody believed me (and a few others saying the same thing) last year when I was sharing credible info about him not coming back for his sophomore season.

Isn't it funny...at the time, nobody believed it. Now, 6 months later it "was no secret". :ez-laugh:

honestly TMG wasnt a secret, sure there were plenty of people who were blindly optimistic, just like there are now but it was obvious to any objective person what was happening with him.

I've still yet to see any credible source question Goff's academic situation. Until I do, I have to believe everything is in order and he'll be at OU this fall.

Isn't it funny...at the time, nobody believed it. Now, a year later it "was no secret". :ez-laugh:

You are correct

Back