Roll Call for the osu game....

coacht

Reaction score
Who is going and how many people are you brining with you? I will be there +1, I have been the last 3 years and we are 2-1. I don't know why, given our road woes, but I think we come out of the "hell hole" with a win. Crock will have a big game and we will win it in OT.

Am I the only one going?

Im thinking about it, gotta convince the ole ball and chain. I went two years ago and it was sooo much fun to see us win up there. It was also weird to see GIA not completely soldout. Nothing quite like making that a 2nd home for us!

Wow. So no one is going? Are there any tickets available? I figured BT, Sam, and few others would be going up.

I looked through OSU, it looks like there are only singles left.

Wow. So no one is going? Are there any tickets available? I figured BT, Sam, and few others would be going up.
There are still tickets available (at least when I was looking wed) but they're 55 dollars to sit in the upper corner of their arena. Just not able to pay that at this time.

Last edited:
Last time I went, the oSu fans spit on me and my two-year old, and then keyed my car that had an OU Alumni tag holder...pure class, there wasn't even a game going on.

I wish OU would just use our endowment $$$$ to go buy oSu. TBP bought it once, it could be had again [and probably cheaper].

I'm going. Sitting with 4 OSU fans, but I'll be wearing my crimson.

Hope you make it out of there unscathed and with all of your property intact; if you can, catch a ride with an oSu friend. THey are not people, they are animals.

There are still tickets available (at least when I was looking wed) but they're 55 dollars to sit in the upper corner of their arena. Just not able to pay that at this time.

That is pretty steep. I have some player guest tickets, so I am going the best way possible, free.

I see that the stupid aggies have as stupid a basketball ticket policy as they do football policy.

I'm going. I've been to plenty of Bedlam games and I have never had any problems.

Will be at the LNC cheering on the #12 ranked Ladies against Colorado. Hope the Lads can bring home a victory from Stillwater.

Will be at the LNC cheering on the #12 ranked Ladies against Colorado. Hope the Lads can bring home a victory from Stillwater.

Will be interesting to see how many show up tomorrow at the LNC with the men playing. Women's butts in the seats attendance has been pretty down this year for them being ranked...

Back