Rotnei Clarke

Tulsa Rebels. Ebi, Blount, Reid, Noles, etc.

Hahaha, didn't know you were talking about Coach Blount. That is Junior's Dad. He is still coaching but not a group like that.

Jo Jo played for him when he was young, I am assuming that is who you mean by Noles. Jo Jo came and played with us the last two years.

I have known Junior and his sister for years now. I run into the dad probably every month. That team was good growing up. Ebi, Reid, Blount, Noles, Barkley, Sheppard, Nubine, don't forget about Estes. That was when Tulsa basketball was still at a high level. Their senior year they played against he Hawks in the finals of the Great American shootout. That tourney was a bigger deal back then and the two teams in the finals were Tulsa teams.

DirtyMess, I think you would be surprised how many of the same circles we would share or know. I might be some high school lackey coach but I am around the AAU game and grew up in it.

The shooter of the bench we so badly needed?

I won't go as far as to say we'd have won the NC with him, but I do think we'd have been a better team. He'd have been a top 4 guard on the team last year.

Michael Neal or Lawrence McKensie would have been outstanding on last years team.

Alot of times. Depends on the coach. You've got to understand that alot of times, the AAU coaches get stereotyped as street guys from the innercity and that's true sometimes
Well, Dirty, I'll have to meet you halfway there. I am from the inner city and all the guys on our team were from the inner city and our coach was from the inner city, so maybe it's an ignorant viewpoint on my part. There probably are some decent AAU coach's out there, but I've never seen one that knows anything other than to know that the guys he's coaching already know what they are doing and to leave well enough alone.

My underlying point about Clarke being that "if" we have Clarke, THEN we most likely don't have WW.
So you took my hypothetical and turned it into your own to dismiss mine? Of course I don't mean to remove Willie from the team.

Back