Ryan Wright

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
I think he is doing a really nice job of playing his role with this team. I can tell that he has worked on his hands, and that he has worked on finishing strong. He is not forcing shots. He is setting good screens, staying out of foul trouble, hustling on both ends, and has done a nice job of mentoring the young bigs on the court.

We don't need him to be a scorer oudside of put backs, oops, and the occasional post move.

I think he is doing a really nice job of playing his role with this team. I can tell that he has worked on his hands, and that he has worked on finishing strong. He is not forcing shots. He is setting good screens, staying out of foul trouble, hustling on both ends, and has done a nice job of mentoring the young bigs on the court.

We don't need him to be a scorer oudside of put backs, oops, and the occasional post move.

agree.

This. He just needs to keep it up. He needs to take it upon himself to get as many rebounds as possible and be ready when TMG passes him those beautiful passes. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I agree and I think if he focuses on his role he will continue to get a couple of dunks a game and then start getting some offensive rebounds followed by easy baskets. Ryan's goal should be all about offensive rebounds, physical defense, and blocking out. The rest of the game will come naturally if he does that.

Ryan is a good solid garbage man on this team, that is what we need from him. With all the offensive guys on the team (WW, Tony, Tiny, TMG, Steve) he just needs to play good D, grab boards and an occasional slam off a TMG or WW drive. It's not like we need him to go back to basketball 5-6 times a game and get us points.

When he gets the ball, he's going right at the rim. I saw WW last year and this year push Ryan to attack the rim. I think he's responding. I was impressed with a foul that he committed to Sanders. He would not let Sanders get to the middle and forced him to the baseline. It was a foul, but the right philosphy.

Totally agree, just needs to play strong post D, rebound, move to the basket on dribble drive plays and throw it down on the oop.

I agree and I think if he focuses on his role he will continue to get a couple of dunks a game and then start getting some offensive rebounds followed by easy baskets. Ryan's goal should be all about offensive rebounds, physical defense, and blocking out. The rest of the game will come naturally if he does that.

I think this is spot on. Once, the other players can establish their consistent scoring prowless. Ryan will start picking up a lot of garbage baskets.

3 games. 3 monster dunks

I dont think he had 3 big dunks all last year.

Back