Ryan Wright

AdaSooner

Admin Emeritus
Reaction score
I owe Ryan an apology. I have been highly critical of his play before today. On a day when the we needed a post player to step up in the worst way, RW had his best game as a Sooner. With Tiny on the bench and not playing well, Ryan Wright was huge! Great job, Ryan!!!

Ryan was great. I also think Willie and TMG did a better job of getting the ball to him in good situations.

If you would have told me before the game started that Tiny would spend most of the day on the bench and we would have to go with Ryan, I would not have given us any chance of winning this team. Ryan stepped up big time today!

I owe Ryan an apology. I have been highly critical of his play before today. On a day when the we needed a post player to step up in the worst way, RW had his best game as a Sooner. With Tiny on the bench and not playing well, Ryan Wright was huge! Great job, Ryan!!!

Ryan Wright has had a bad hand dealt to him. Not given a chance to succeed at UCLA and having to play behind Blake and Taylor at OU has cheated this kid out of developing to his top potential. I appreciate he's always had a good attitude and always played hard.

Ryan played great today; we needed him bigtime and he came up big.

The play with him and tmg late in the game and late in the shot clock was huge.:ryanwright

I have always been a big Ryan Wright supporter because of his good attitude and work ethic. I was really happy to see him come up big today.

What I don't get, is that the guy seems to have some great leaping ability, and yet he never really shows it. I saw him easily dunk it going from flat-footed. Why the hell can't he do that every time he's in the game?

If you would have told me before the game started that Tiny would spend most of the day on the bench and we would have to go with Ryan, I would not have given us any chance of winning this team. Ryan stepped up big time today!

What if someone had told you Crocker would play about 4 min. as well?

I would have predicted we lose by 20.

Our guys stepped up today.

Back