Ryan Wright.

Tony

Reaction score
Another double double. Would have had more if it wasn't for a non-existent fifth foul the referee decided to call.

He played great.

Capel has developed him into a nice role player.

Another double double. Would have had more if it wasn't for a non-existent fifth foul the referee decided to call.

Great effort! He played smart and within himself. Loved his game today.

This was the best game of Ryan's career! Glad he saved it for the Whorns. Actually, RW has played really well of late. I couldn't be happier for him. :clap

Great game! Shades of Victor Avila against Chris Mihm.

He was amazing and showed great confidence and effort around the bucket today! W/O Ryan we lose this game, he was the man and I hope he takes that attitude for the rest of this season.

Very tough call. He had a very legitimate B!tch about that call.

I actually thought Ryan failed to keep his arms up straight on that last foul.

His little hook shot or whatever that is works for him. And he's doing a good job of continuing to go with it because. I would hope that some other players would look to that and improve there game by doing the same. He has his limits but he really played solid.

I am so happy for Ryan Wright. He is a great kid and its great to see him put up some numbers.

Back