Sahara Williams Commits to OU

Wow! she's so exciting to watch play! I think she's actually probably going to be better than Madi, and probably already is better than she was out of high school...definitely her ball handling skills are! How exciting for next season to know we have her, AND another 5 Star from last year's class, Verhulst coming in! I've also heard Allen is a baller. I'm hoping we can bring in one or two more impressive transfers on top of these three. Fingers crossed!

Coach J sure seems to be picking up speed on the recruiting trail.

Top payers/replacements are going to be critical for the next couple of years!

Glad she is our coach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sahara is a McDonalds All American

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ou_wbball/status/1617986940569260032?s=46&t=hAJMRjK-HWKKfMayrFTdHg[/tweet]

so only 13 girls were named AA, does that mean these are most likely the 13 best players in the country? I know Madi was AA as well, but both she and Sahara were/are ranked about #23 via ESPN hoopgurlz for their classes. tells you how accurate the ratings systems can/cannot be.

Just opinions based on speculation published to entertain the fan with no other value.

TEAM USA 100, TEAM WORLD 79

LSU commit Mikaylah Williams scored 22 points, Notre Dame commit Hannah Hidalgo added 13 and Team USA topped Team World 100-79 in the inaugural women’s game of the Nike event.

Connecticut commit Kamorea Arnold, Stanford commit Sunaja Agara and Oklahoma commit Sahara Williams each had 10 points for the Americans, while Hidalgo finished with eight assists and five steals. Texas commit Madison Booker finished with eight points, eight assists, five assists and three steals for Team USA.

Back