Should OU offer KC Ross-Miller?

Should OU offer KC Ross-Miller

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Ross-Miller actually had a good summer and climbed back into the rivals top 150. Still doesn't have the perimeter shot that is needed by a PG, but could be a backup PG with a chance of starting in year 3 or 4.

I voted yes.

We are not going to get every guy on the "dream list" that many of us have and agree with you that by the time he hits year 3 or 4, he has a chance to be the starter BUT he is not so highly touted that he'll scare other PG's away in the meantime.

If we miss out on Lamb yes.

I see him as almost a waist of scholorship 2 out of the 4 years he would be at OU....I would rather get a juco PG (similiar to leary) that can come in and play...have him for two years then see what else is out there....only this scenario if you feel it is a must to get a pg...but as explained in other posts when dont for sure need one,

I see him as almost a waist of scholorship 2 out of the 4 years he would be at OU....I would rather get a juco PG (similiar to leary) that can come in and play...have him for two years then see what else is out there....only this scenario if you feel it is a must to get a pg...but as explained in other posts when dont for sure need one,

I'm not sold on if we offer, but I definetely would like to have this kid for 4 years instead of a Leary for two.

Really, a waste of a scholarship?

The kid can be in the system for two extra years, possibly provide some solid back-up minutes and who knows, maybe his game is better than what we all think...I mean after all, who here has really seen him play all that much?

Not to be a jerk about it, but Kyle Hardrick just got a scholarship from OU this last season, and for all I know he may end up being a great player, but not sure that we have gotten to the point where we can just blow off Top 100 caliber recruits at a position that we have been somewhat weak at while Capel has been here.

good point B, I just dont think we have a must at the point guard position...if he was a low post player then yes.....I see several guys that can "get" the ball up the court when rest is needed for TMG or foul trouble...

a) TMG
b) Pledger
c) Clark
d) TJ

All those can play the point in short bursts

Not to be a jerk about it, but Kyle Hardrick just got a scholarship from OU this last season, and for all I know he may end up being a great player, but not sure that we have gotten to the point where we can just blow off Top 100 caliber recruits at a position that we have been somewhat weak at while Capel has been here

good point.

good point, but I just don't think we need to stockpile 5'10" PG's... Lets see what happens with Lamb first. For that matter lets land Jones and he can be a Point-Forward!

good point, but I just don't think we need to stockpile 5'10" PG's... Lets see what happens with Lamb first. For that matter lets land Jones and he can be a Point-Forward!

Jones definetely could be a point forward, but the proble m is down the stretch in close games you need a true PG. I kinda like the Idea of having a recruited backup PG. Sorta like having a journeyman NBA PG.

I think that it is a given that we wait to see what happens with some other guys first, and if I am a guy like Ross-Miller I FOR SURE wait until the second signing period becuase I think my stock goes up after about 75 players in front of me nationally (regardless of position) are off the board AND I can maybe show some things my senior season.

Point is, I think that he will be there after many of these guys make up their mind.

I think that it is a given that we wait to see what happens with some other guys first, and if I am a guy like Ross-Miller I FOR SURE wait until the second signing period becuase I think my stock goes up after about 75 players in front of me nationally (regardless of position) are off the board AND I can maybe show some things my senior season.

Point is, I think that he will be there after many of these guys make up their mind.[/QUO

With his father running God's Academy, a post grad school, I wouldn't even be suprised if they wait until 2011 if the offer is not good enough.

Back