So, WW is NBA ready! Will he be All-College Tourney ready?

DeaconBoomer

Reaction score
I guess we'll see which WW comes out on the floor. I look forward to this young man giving 100% the entire game. Should be a good time tonight.

I agree; I look for him to come out with a chip on his shoulder and some swagger. We have to get him going early, and he needs to play with effort and intensity. I think he'll play a much better game than Saturday.

I agree; I look for him to come out with a chip on his shoulder and some swagger. We have to get him going early, and he needs to play with effort and intensity. I think he'll play a much better game than Saturday.

I agree. I'm sure Coach Capel gave Willie a nice, long talk. WW will only get better if he listens to Coach and learns from his last game. Hopefully, he will play the way we know he can. UTEP is a nice team and it will take a team effort to beat them.

I hope so; I hate that Coach had to call Willie out, but for some kids that could be the best way to get through to them . I would love to see a performance out of Willie similiar to the Kansas game last year; it could cure a lot of ills, and, frankly, we'll need Willie to play at that level. We've got enough offensive firepower that we don't need 30 pts a game out of him, but we do need him to be in the game mentally.

Back