Sooners hold awards banquet >>> SoonerSports.com

The videos done for the banquet were excellent. Watching each one of them about tore me up because these guys have been and always will be a special team to remember. I want to thank everyone one of the Oklahoma Sooners basketball team for giving the fans something to be extremely proud of. :boomer:sooner BABY!!!

The videos done for the banquet were excellent. Watching each one of them about tore me up because these guys have been and always will be a special team to remember. I want to thank everyone one of the Oklahoma Sooners basketball team for giving the fans something to be extremely proud of. :boomer:sooner BABY!!!

I'm right there with you. The two team videos were excellent. The senior videos were the same. Also, the Blake video was pretty much awesome.

It was moving to see the standing ovation for both the Blake video and the final team video that came afterwords. It was truly something that every Sooner fan should have an opportunity to experience.

And yes, this team should be proud of the season they allowed us to watch along side them.

Boomer Sooner,

Jeff

I only watched the team video's and Blake's so far. Only so many tears are allowed at work! I'll watch the others tonight.

Great job on the videos and the music was PERFECT!

I only watched the team video's and Blake's so far. Only so many tears are allowed at work! I'll watch the others tonight.

Great job on the videos and the music was PERFECT!

The music selection was fantastic. Before and/or after each video, Capel would suggest what the musical lyrics suggested and represented.

It was moving to see the standing ovation for both the Blake video and the final team video that came afterwords. It was truly something that every Sooner fan should have an opportunity to experience.

Just to watch Blake's reaction to the video and ovation was more then I could tolerate. The tears came freely from me then.

The whole team was so deserving of the whole evening. I hope the love that was there last night and all season is something they always feel and never forget.

Back