Status of the brothers and Bijan

WichitaSooner

Reaction score
Moser said on his weekly media call that all three are out of their quarantine window, but he won’t know their status till tomorrow. Sounds like they are waiting to see how they feel once they practice. Not sure if that means they actually had Covid, or if they are just concerned about their conditioning after being off for Christmas and then a five-day stretch.

Most likely need another negative test.

Most likely need another negative test.

Let's hope they can get one. Going to be incredibly tough sledding with or without them tonight, but with them would be much better.

I want to see OU's grit tonight. Play hard and fight the entire game, see where your D can get you and if the 3 ball falls, maybe you have a chance to pull off a crazy upset.

All three have been cleared to play tonight.

I don’t believe in moral victories, but the odds of an actual victory are astronomical. Will be interesting to see how we play against a team so much better than anyone we have faced so far. I know we will play hard, but one thing that worries me above all else is our turnovers. It’s been an issue all season, and that is a scary thing against the Baylor defense.

Keep it close and give yourself a chance to win on the road. That’s all you can ask.

I don’t believe in moral victories, but the odds of an actual victory are astronomical. Will be interesting to see how we play against a team so much better than anyone we have faced so far. I know we will play hard, but one thing that worries me above all else is our turnovers. It’s been an issue all season, and that is a scary thing against the Baylor defense.

I would put our chances of beating Baylor at Waco at about 30%. I realize that sounds high, but I'm an optimist.

Agree that turnovers are a big part of it. I am also anxious to see what kind of shot selection we get when we don’t turn it over. On the other hand Baylor is good but not great on offense. They are, however, athletically great. We need to hope they are cold and we are hot when open shots are available.

Glad we have extra bodies for tonight more than anything. We can’t be tired on defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back