Sweet pic of Griffin Brothers

Suns rookie Taylor Griffin (right) poses with his brother, Taylor, the No. 1 overall pick

Wow I guess they are counting the Harlem Globetrotters draft as well since Taylor did get drafted twice.

griffins.jpg

Two Oklahoma-born boys, brothers, came to OU, gave their blood, sweat and tears, laid the foundation for the new era of Sooner basketball, and are both in the NBA now...

.... Is somebody chopping onions here?:OU-logo:

Do we know Taylor's status yet -- has he made the team?

Or is it too early to know that yet (can you tell I don't follow the NBA very closely)?

Do we know Taylor's status yet -- has he made the team?

Or is it too early to know that yet (can you tell I don't follow the NBA very closely)?

NBA doesn't start camp for another few weeks, that is when the roster spots are finalized.

Never noticed, but Blake looks much stronger in the lower body. Taylor, obviously is thicker up top...Blake is more balanced.

I think Taylor makes it, he is a better athlete than the Graham kid that has stuck around the league for a while [the one picked in the 2nd round] and IMHO a better player as well. If he can guard a 3, hit the glass hard and give good hustle for 10-15 minutes per game he is golden.

Back