T.J. Taylor quote on the Lloyd Noble Center

cool. that was a fun game...first game that boomer and sooner did the whole ceiling drop if I remember right.

Kansas game was more rowdy than the Texas game. When we made our late run at a comeback, the arena was absolutely deafening. However, I am very pleased to see we made that impression of all impressions to be made about the program.

Still, the loudest I've ever heard the LNC was during overtime of the OU/Baylor game last year. And it was only 2/3rds full at that point. But when AJ and Tony were hitting threes during the OT comeback and Jerrells was missing those big FT's it was louder than I've ever heard it, and more exciting.

One of the loudest times I can remember I believe was back in '05 when we got out to that huge, huge lead early on in Bedlam. The place was absolutely rocking.

One of the loudest times I can remember I believe was back in '05 when we got out to that huge, huge lead early on in Bedlam. The place was absolutely rocking.
I don't know how long some of you have been around for the games but this was the loudest I've ever heard LNC since I started going to OU basketball games in 01.

I can promise you the arena at any of those games was never as loud as when OU played Mizzou in 89, and then Mizzou and KU back-to-back in 90.

The KU game would have to be the loudest game ever at the LNC, the place was absolutely rocking.

Old Deputy Dawg Williams didn't know what to do when OU had a 20 point lead on KU before the gawks had a chance to take the warmups off.

Skeeter Henry was shooting off his guns, Tony Martin was doing the cabbage patch, and the place was nuts. I mean nuts!

This was back when the students got to the game early, and were active the entire game.

I've been going to games at the LNC for at least the past 15 years and this one is definitely up there. Damn, now I feel old.

The loudest I have ever heard the LNC was the moment Ernie Abercrombie hit that 3 from the corner against Kansas in '95. You will never be able to convince me it wasn't as loud in that moment as it can get in any gym in the country.

The OState game in '05 is up there, too. That was unreal, I remember just rubbing my eyes looking at the score.

Still, the loudest I've ever heard the LNC was during overtime of the OU/Baylor game last year. And it was only 2/3rds full at that point. But when AJ and Tony were hitting threes during the OT comeback and Jerrells was missing those big FT's it was louder than I've ever heard it, and more exciting.

THIS.

I think I permanently damaged my own hearing that game I yelled so loud.

The loudest I have ever heard the LNC was the moment Ernie Abercrombie hit that 3 from the corner against Kansas in '95. You will never be able to convince me it wasn't as loud in that moment as it can get in any gym in the country.

The OState game in '05 is up there, too. That was unreal, I remember just rubbing my eyes looking at the score.

That was the debut of the red wig. Gawd that crowd was effing amazing.

The KU game this year was the loudest crowd we had had since that 05 season.

BOB is absolultely right; I was 12-13 at the time, but I am sure nothing has come close since. I was a student from 95-00 and rejoined the season ticket holder ranks last season...

I can promise you the arena at any of those games was never as loud as when OU played Mizzou in 89, and then Mizzou and KU back-to-back in 90.

The KU game would have to be the loudest game ever at the LNC, the place was absolutely rocking.

Old Deputy Dawg Williams didn't know what to do when OU had a 20 point lead on KU before the gawks had a chance to take the warmups off.

Skeeter Henry was shooting off his guns, Tony Martin was doing the cabbage patch, and the place was nuts. I mean nuts!

This was back when the students got to the game early, and were active the entire game.

...Tony Martin was doing the cabbage patch...
My favorite all time Sooner, in any sport. Halfcourt shot at the end of ever warm-up, great first name, and not a half-bad basketball player. What more is there to like?

That lead for the OU OSU game was 19 to 2, now that's a good start.

That lead for the OU OSU game was 19 to 2, now that's a good start.

There were alley-oops and And 1s all over the place. Amazingly, Aggie only scored two points during the first 7:20 of that game!

Here's a look back:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9QRwBQYA0Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9QRwBQYA0Q[/ame]

Back