TCU at OU

Actually it is quite a bit more complicated than that.

First, if OSU wins tomorrow, we end up 8th, no matter what we do.

If we win and OSU loses, we could end up in 7th, but it depends on a fairly complicated tiebreaker which is likely to even depend on the Texas - TCU game.

Technically you are correct but I considered OSU's chances of beating KSU nil and not worth mentioning. Still do. But for certain I have been wrong before.

Madi is missing 8-10' jumpers because she cannot shoot. You never see the same stroke from her twice in a row. Her shots are generally are all clunkers that declare that they should not have been shot. Madi has effort and athleticism but a basketball player she is not IMHO. No basketball IQ.

Athletic big girls is not what we need to be recruiting. Athletic big basketball players are what we need. EJ was an athletic big girl and they are typically nothing more than projects. Occasionally you have a hit like we did with Pierre-Louis after a year or two of development but mostly we get whiffs when it comes to producers. But high quality basketball players should be priority #1.

I agree 100%!!!
I don't know if we got that in Bloom either. I truly believe Scott is probably just 6 ft tall and that's not going to do us a whole lot of good....

I agree 100%!!!
I don't know if we got that in Bloom either. I truly believe Scott is probably just 6 ft tall and that's not going to do us a whole lot of good....

I can only go by the shoot around that takes place about an hour prior to the game. In those shoot arounds Bloom has a very good stroke and accuracy out to 17'. She takes most of her shots from the wing or elbow. We will still have to wait to see if she can shoot in game conditions.

I can only go by the shoot around that takes place about an hour prior to the game. In those shoot arounds Bloom has a very good stroke and accuracy out to 17'. She takes most of her shots from the wing or elbow. We will still have to wait to see if she can shoot in game conditions.

Let'snot get confused. We need height and athletic girls (based on some of the posts above, some of you seem confused and think we can play guys).

We have 3 good shooters (Ana, Taylor, & Jessi). Now we need tall, athletic inside play.

Here's our recap...

NORMAN — A strong first half for the Oklahoma women’s basketball team was done in by a poor second half Saturday in a 76-63 loss to TCU.

The Sooners (8-20, 4-13 Big 12) led 21-13 after one quarter and 40-34 at halftime, but the Horned Frogs (20-8, 10-7) took control after the break.

TCU pulled even by the 7:43 mark of the third quarter, and took the lead for good less than two minutes later. The Sooners’ deficit was five points heading into the fourth quarter and TCU eventually won going away.

Taylor Robertson scored 21 points for OU, hitting six 3-pointers. Ana Llanusa added 19 points and Jessi Murcer 11 for the Sooners.

Let'snot get confused. We need height and athletic girls (based on some of the posts above, some of you seem confused and think we can play guys).

We have 3 good shooters (Ana, Taylor, & Jessi). Now we need tall, athletic inside play.

EJ was tall, athletic and gave effort we she what she provided in 4 years. We need tall athletic basketball players not just lengthy jocks.

Back