TCU Wednesday

jaymOU

Reaction score
Wow did TCU get “fhogged” in Lawerence.

Worried about the Sooners matching up with Moody and the PG Nelson. TCU plays with tempo more than ISU, so hoping Oweh can get some opportunities to drive before the Frogs can get their D set.

Thoughts?

Isn’t it refreshing to feel like OU has a chance in a conference road game!

I first think this game is a bonus game if we win and not a big deal if we lose. But if we lose this we could easily be 2-3 going into the home game vs Texas. That’s not the end of the world either but I hope we can win at least 1 of our next 3 road games (all difficult) and this one would be a good one to get and help us moving forward. They will probably still have a good crowd but students aren’t back yet so that could help a little. I give us a slight advantage although I suspect they will be favored by 1-2 points. Can’t let them catch fire from 3 or get easy transition points.

I got my ticket last week and will be front and center in enemy territory. I've seen TCU several times this year, they've looked really good in spots and not so good at other times (Clemson, Nevada games). Although we've been down the last several seasons, we've still given them a pretty good fight in Ft. Worth the last two outings. I expect a tight game again. Emmanuel Miller is their best player, so I assume Oweh will get the task of guarding him. This is a winnable game for sure.

It’s gonna be a tough game. Hopefully, this OU team plays much better on the road. We need to have the right mentality and attack.

yes they did get screwed at ku...like most do.

Tough game for us for sure. I like our fight, if we can pull it out, bonus for sure. We won't win all the home games, so we need to pull a few road wins to be 9-9

Hoping for 1-1 but expecting us to go 0-2. We need to win all big 12 home games and win 1 on the road. That puts us at 10-8 and 22-9

Hoping the old adage that defense travels comes into play and will give us a chance. We have been pretty good defensively and Saturday against ISU was more of the same.

I think OU pulls this one out. A letdown by TCU after the super tough loss on Sat.

Was at the game last year when we got run out of the building by the Frogs. Planning on being there again tomorrow. Still need to secure some tickets. Excited to feel like I might see a win tomorrow which I knew was not gonna happen last year even before the game started.

Back