Team Breakdown?

OUHoosier

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone in the Big 12 or on this board has done/will do something like this for all the teams. This is a link to an article I found on the IU boards and it's a great breakdown of the Big 10 teams. I'd love to do it, but don't really have the time and certainly don't know enough about the players and teams to do it. Just a thought if anyone know or wants to do something like this.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=175&f=1101&t=4940930&stm=63160882

I think you would get much better information if several people did it. For example, DFW write on Baylor, one of the OSU people could write on OSU, Cheno or Grace on KU, etc.

If DFW gave us a full Baylor breakdown they would look better on his report than if Kansas and Kentucky combined their rosters this year.

Any way would be great, but I think DFW would confuse Baylor with the Spurs so maybe someone else could do that.

I think you would get much better information if several people did it. For example, DFW write on Baylor, one of the OSU people could write on OSU, Cheno or Grace on KU, etc.

I think that is a really good idea if we can get them all on board. Do a team every two days leading up to the season tip off.

Assuming willingness:
We could have TrippleFatty do KSU (which I think would be funny if nothing else)
HoHum could do OSU
Cheno/Grace do KU
DFW could do Baylor
Bigabd could do Colorado or Tech (I think you follow those programs as well as anyone on here)
Whoever wants to do ISU, a&m, UT, and MU. I think that would be great if we could work it out.

I think it would be good to ask a media member from all the other teams to do a write-up preview. It would certainly take some of the bias out of it (Tim Duncan, Mizzou going back to the elite 8, etc...).

If the media thing is not possible, then I would want Henzo to do it. He knows the Big 12 as well as anyone on this board.

Back