Tell me something good, please!

Ardmore_Sooner

Reaction score
My Cardinals just had a major poke choke in the bottom of the 9th tonight to go down 0-2 to LA, my Packer's are off to a dismal start, and we all know how the football season is going. Please, just give me some random, good OU basketball news! My sports world is falling apart!

As a fellow Cards fan, I feel your pain man.

Here are a couple of good hoops notes for the season:

- Coach Capel is off to the best start in the school's history.
- The Sooners have more McDonald's All Americans on this year's squad than any other Sooner hoops team.
- Willie Warren has been selected by several major media publications as the preseason POY in the Big 12.
- Blake Griffin starts his preseason games tomorrow.
- Tiny Gallon is getting lean and mean :tinypower
- We just had the number 1 recruit in the nation on our campus last weekend and he had a great time. :D

Hope this helps bud. :OUbball-logo:

I'm right there with you man, except that I am a Chiefs fan. It sucked that the game unraveled due to two Oklahomans. Wainwright is a man among boys out there and these are the guys he has to play with.

OU is a basketball school. 26 days till the first exhibition game. Woot!

i was having a religious experience doing peyote and saw a vision of Barnes playing for OU. ;)

I had the same vision.... except mine was in a dream! haha

That vision I had was a couple night ago. Last night I did some Mushrooms and Extasy and had the same vision. Today I gave blood and drank some vodka and beer then took a nap and had a dream that Barnes signed with OU, so I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen. ;)

Are you sure? I thought Capel was the SUPERman.
:jcapel :woot

Haha. Someone should photoshop this with Capel's head on Superman with the OU logo in the background.

superman_pic1.jpeg

Back