Terrence Boyd

I guess a prep school since he didn't qualify or something at Western Kentucky.

I think very highly of Tboyd as a player, but I seriously doubt that KU takes him. JMO.

I don't see this happening. He's probably a backup to the backup plan.

Some guy named mascott said he's going to check on it and he thinks it's a case of KU covering all angles. I don't even know where Boyd is as far as eligibility wise?

Where is Boyd at anyways?

miami-dade community college.

i've never heard if he ended up qualifying or not, so i don't know if he has to stay two years, or will be trying to go d-1 after his freshman year.

I think he was a qualifier at WKU. I liked the old prop 48 rule for kids like him.

Could be a nice backup option for us if we don't get Lamb and if he's got his business in order. I love his game.

Could be a nice backup option for us if we don't get Lamb and if he's got his business in order. I love his game.

Maybe there is fire here. KU just got cut by Adreien Payne, another high level prospect. If Self thinks that they don't get Lamb, there really isn't a prospect better than Boyd out there behind Lamb.

Maybe there is fire here. KU just got cut by Adreien Payne, another high level prospect. If Self thinks that they don't get Lamb, there really isn't a prospect better than Boyd out there behind Lamb.

Harrison Barnes......Brandon Knight.....Josh Selby.....to name 3 top 10 recruits who KU is in on.

Josh Selby is KU's best shot.

I would agree. I don't think Barnes is as long a shot as some think though. I think Duke leads but I think it's KU and Duke and closeness to home could play into KU's hands. He's been to KU a bunch of times and always talks about how much he loves it. I think KU only gets 1 out of the 3 though so I'd be happy with any of them. They are all great, great players.

I would agree. I don't think Barnes is as long a shot as some think though. I think Duke leads but I think it's KU and Duke and closeness to home could play into KU's hands. He's been to KU a bunch of times and always talks about how much he loves it. I think KU only gets 1 out of the 3 though so I'd be happy with any of them. They are all great, great players.

So KU jumped UNC?

I don't know? Where did you get your order of 1. Duke 2. KU?

My opinion. Which is why I said "I think".

I do like the fact Mrs. Barnes loves KU and twittered "Rock Chalk Jayhawk".
And I do like the fact they drove to Lawrence. Sure as heck beats that long flight to Chapel Hill. Momma can make the drive easily during the season...the flight not so much.

Back