Terrence Jones News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class act.

For his birthday, it was good to hear that Terrence Jones made a call to the coach.

Note:
We are waiting for Capel last move with TJ.
Or did ROMAR seal the deal, arleady.

Stop posting nonsense just to bump the thread, you have been warned by GParker who runs this board. You act is growing old!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what I am anxiously awaiting more, Terrence Jones commitment or Jesse to stop posting these uninformed posts.

Class act.

For his birthday, it was good to hear that Terrence Jones made a call to the coach.

Note:
We are waiting for Capel last move with TJ.
Or did ROMAR seal the deal, arleady.

i can'tr holdz my excitement arlready

If you want to talk about recruitment of TJones as it relates to OU then you can. No one here cares about Arizona or anyone on the west coast. OU could win the Pac 10 if that tells you anything. You are on the verge of taking a little vacation so my advice to you if it doesn't include OU, don't post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN,
Please rid us all of this guy. It is brutal. We are all sick of him wasting our time and ruining thread after thread.

ADMIN,
Please rid us all of this guy. It is brutal. We are all sick of him wasting our time and ruining thread after thread.
^^This :clap

I have finally had my fill. He is obviously trying to "grow" a rep by making guesses about individuals he can not speak to. This is not a rumor mill for opposing know-it-alls. We do a good enuff job by ourselves.

Block his ip address!! I can't stand this crap.

Fat lot of good that would do. There are multiple threads about him, polls about him, he is involved in half the threads on this board and every other thread has a dozen posts with people either making fun of him or complaining about him......AND HE'S NOT EVEN AN OU FAN!

The bottom line is that this thread is supposed to be about Terrance Jones, and OU recruit. Instead its about JessieW. I'm sure he loves it and maybe some of you do too. But the rest of us would rather talk about OU Basketball on this board.

OU is in Terrence Jones TOP3.

And Capel should be getting the call.

I would say OU recruitment of TJ was very good and showed respect.

Maybe Self and Kansas should take some notes from Capel.

This is what I am referring to....

Kansas Gangster U shows no respect during Josh Selby's visit.

The West take ....

The visit to Kansass "Gangster U" appeared to show a lack of respect to Mrs. W and Selby.

We all understand that Self's TOP recruiting priority is Knight.
And Self has failed to get Knight to commit. But, he is still recruiting Knight the hardest.

So, Kansas BACK_UP plan was even poorly handled.
Yes, Josh spent breakfast with the coach.
But, Josh was left alone on Sunday and Monday.
(Self and team left on Sunday.)

The visit was poorly planned and a reflection of a "midwest" back-up recruiting target.

SELF is going hard after Knight.

We DO NOT SEE THE LOVE....from Kansas Gangster U.

Where is the LOVE?

OU is in Terrence Jones TOP3.

And Capel should be getting the call.

I would say OU recruitment of TJ was very good and showed respect.

Maybe Self and Kansas should take some notes from Capel.

This is what I am referring to....

Kansas Gangster U shows no respect during Josh Selby's visit.

The West take ....

The visit to Kansass "Gangster U" appeared to show a lack of respect to Mrs. W and Selby.

We all understand that Self's TOP recruiting priority is Knight.
And Self has failed to get Knight to commit. But, he is still recruiting Knight the hardest.

So, Kansas BACK_UP plan was even poorly handled.
Yes, Josh spent breakfast with the coach.
But, Josh was left alone on Sunday and Monday.
(Self and team left on Sunday.)

The visit was poorly planned and a reflection of a "midwest" back-up recruiting target.

SELF is going hard after Knight.

We DO NOT SEE THE LOVE....from Kansas Gangster U.

Where is the LOVE?

Proofreading is a wonderful thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back