Thank you UCF- now play TCU in KC

which sites?
The Athletic's daily bubble watch feature says as of this morning that bubble chatter could begin for the loser of our game tomorrow. Lunardi has TCU in his last 4 byes. Clearly, if they lose to us without our best player, that will make for a long four days for them, especially if other teams in that part of the bracket pick up wins over the next two or three days. if you don't think that counts as bubble, consider this: Lunardi expressly lists them as "On the Bubble."

Last edited:
For any wagerers out there....TCU is still only -2.5. Can't believe the line has stayed there after the Soares announcement.
Also interesting that Cincy is favored over KU. It makes sense given the injury issues, but seeing KU as a dog before even getting to the quarterfinals is wild.

Also interesting that Cincy is favored over KU. It makes sense given the injury issues, but seeing KU as a dog before even getting to the quarterfinals is wild.

If Cincy wins that game, are they get in the tournament?

Probably not yet as their Q3 performance kills them. 3-2 with losses to 121 OSU and 157 WVa.

Only 3 wins against teams in the NET top 50 doesn’t offset that.

With KU’s injuries, they probably need to get at least another Q1 or impressive Q2 win, IMO.

Last edited:
No.....they aren't even in the "next four out". They would need to reach the Finals and also need some help with other bubble teams in front of them losing. The highest I've seen Cincy is the 5th team out in Bart Torvik's T-Rank.

No.....they aren't even in the "next four out". They would need to reach the Finals and also need some help with other bubble teams in front of them losing. The highest I've seen Cincy is the 5th team out in Bart Torvik's T-Rank.
Yea I think they are pretty far from being in the picture. And beating a hobbled KU wouldn’t help as much as a win over them usually would.

no but i hope the keep winning right up until the big 12 finals .. they would be just another buffer for OU (we are well above them win or lose today)

Back