The challenge to Willie Warren Thread

It has nothing to do with support...the thread title explains it all...

you are challenging a player to play harder and work harder...in something you or i know nothing about...telling him he needs to earn the respect of his teammates back??

it is laughable...

Nothing wrong with supporting these guys, and if you dont like him or think he isnt playing hard it is perfectly fine to criticize...and we can all make a challenge to someone, but the open letter is a little much dont you think?

If the coaches and players cant get his best effort, do you think us challenging him to do so will help?

makes for a good thread of people telling him what they think he should do i guess...

+1

No offense to Big time.

Edmond has had plenty of college hoops experience and has worked out with two NBA teams (Chicago and Charlotte Hornets). He knows what he's talking about.

Big time, you are a great fan and you guys (Capables) make me so damn proud every time I see you down there pulling for the Sooners.

+1

No offense to Big time.

Edmond has had plenty of college hoops experience and has worked out with two NBA teams (Chicago and Charlotte Hornets). He knows what he's talking about.

Big time, you are a great fan and you guys (Capables) make me so damn proud every time I see you down there pulling for the Sooners.
The important question is who wins the home game? The second most important question is when are the three of us finding a nice 3 on 3 tournament to join?

The important question is who wins the home game? The second most important question is when are the three of us finding a nice 3 on 3 tournament to join?

I would offer my services in that 3 on 3, but I'm afraid all I'm good for is a dead eye 3 point shot and about 5 minutes of low post greatness.

Other than that, after a few cuts to the basket and I'm heading to the trash cans to puke my guts out. lol.... Give me about 4 months of prep time and I might, MIGHT, be able to contribute more than those 5 minutes.

Now if you would've contacted me back in my "playing days" I think you, Edmond, and myself would've dominated.

Edmond can still hoop his butt off. It's pretty awesome watching a 33 year old banker out there crossing people over and dunking on their faces. lol

I would offer my services in that 3 on 3, but I'm afraid all I'm good for is a dead eye 3 point shot and about 5 minutes of low post greatness.

Other than that, after a few cuts to the basket and I'm heading to the trash cans to puke my guts out. lol.... Give me about 4 months of prep time and I might, MIGHT, be able to contribute more than those 5 minutes.

Now if you would've contacted me back in my "playing days" I think you, Edmond, and myself would've dominated.

Edmond can still hoop his butt off. It's pretty awesome watching a 33 year old banker out there crossing people over and dunking on their faces. lol

Ummmmmmmm.......when was the last time you watched me play? maybe in a church league could i do half of that...but the hops are LOOOONG gone...i am really good at spotting up tho!

To the original point of the thread...if anyone needs to give Willie a call or challenge him, it's Blake...the only one that has a clue what he is going through, and even he didnt have to come back for his sophomore campaign to such a young team (although you look at his freshman year and he did lead that team to a solid season)...

:ez-laugh: at you guys

Well goodole we better get some subs, because I can't go 5 minutes without my nonexistent knee swelling up.

Ummmmmmmm.......when was the last time you watched me play? maybe in a church league could i do half of that...but the hops are LOOOONG gone...i am really good at spotting up tho!

To the original point of the thread...if anyone needs to give Willie a call or challenge him, it's Blake...the only one that has a clue what he is going through, and even he didnt have to come back for his sophomore campaign to such a young team (although you look at his freshman year and he did lead that team to a solid season)...

Ok, well you're old as hell but you can still get up and dunk. That's good enough for me. :)

If you'd ever get your goal fixed at your house, I'd dominate you in around the world but you have the rim rigged so that only you know the shooters roll.

:ez-laugh: at you guys

Well goodole we better get some subs, because I can't go 5 minutes without my nonexistent knee swelling up.

lol... Well, I know Edmond and myself can shoot lights out, and I'm sure you can too. We can just put my fatass down on the low block and you and E can set up and shoot. Then, if necessary, I can pop out and drain a few as well.

lol... Well, I know Edmond and myself can shoot lights out, and I'm sure you can too. We can just put my fatass down on the low block and you and E can set up and shoot. Then, if necessary, I can pop out and drain a few as well.
Sounds good, shooting was my meal ticket out of the slums.

Oh, and like Willie, my defensive effort won't be existent unless I'm in a mood to do so, but where I'm from you keep after a score anyways. The typical philosophy is wait until the other team misses then don't give it back.

Sounds good, shooting was my meal ticket out of the slums.

Oh, and like Willie, my defensive effort won't be existent unless I'm in a mood to do so, but where I'm from you keep after a score anyways. The typical philosophy is wait until the other team misses then don't give it back.

My philosophy was be the biggest pain in the ass to the coach. That didn't work out to well for me. lol

Back