The last time we lost 4 games in a row...

Big Old Booger

Reaction score
was just 2007, Capel's first year when we actually lost 6 games in a row for the first time since the 90/91 season when we lost 5 conference games and a non-con game (Seton Hall) during the season.

The last time we lost at least 6 conference games in a row was the 68/69 season when we actually lost 8 conference games in a row. If we lose the next 3 games (At KU, Baylor, and AT texas) we will lose 7 conference games in a row for the first time in over 40 years.

We've only lost at least 4 games in a row in 5 seasons since 68/69 (80/81, 90/91, 95/96, 03/04, 06/07).

We've only lost at least 5 games in a row 1 or 2 of those times since 68/69.

If we don't win another game, we will lose 9 games in a row for the first time since 63/64.

I can guarantee you none of those teams referenced above had 3 McD's AA's. None of them had 1.

So, Capel is about to embark upon something we haven't seen in Norman since before I was born (1971).

It could easily happen.

I don't see another game on the schedule that OU should win, hopefully they can beat Bayor or A & M at home.

The road games are going to be total butt kickings by KU and UT.

was just 2007, Capel's first year when we actually lost 6 games in a row for the first time since the 90/91 season when we lost 5 conference games and a non-con game (Seton Hall) during the season.

The last time we lost at least 6 conference games in a row was the 68/69 season when we actually lost 8 conference games in a row. If we lose the next 3 games (At KU, Baylor, and AT texas) we will lose 7 conference games in a row for the first time in over 40 years.

We've only lost at least 4 games in a row in 5 seasons since 68/69 (80/81, 90/91, 95/96, 03/04, 06/07).

We've only lost at least 5 games in a row 1 or 2 of those times since 68/69.

If we don't win another game, we will lose 9 games in a row for the first time since 63/64.

I can guarantee you none of those teams referenced above had 3 McD's AA's. None of them had 1.

So, Capel is about to embark upon something we haven't seen in Norman since before I was born (1971).

Another milestone for Capel's OU Sooners. He is looking more and more like John Blake.

Another milestone for Capel's OU Sooners. He is looking more and more like John Blake.

Maybe not Blake, but Quin Snyder certainly draws some comparisons. And unfortunately, we will be losing 8 or 9 in a row before this thing is finished this year.:(

Back