The Recruit Teams Don't Want

Sad part about him is he'll get exposed in Europe if he goes that route. I think Zeke still wants him, though.

I think that McDonalds All-American game really hurt his stock. All the commentators did the whole game was rip on him. Meanwhile, I was thinking what a bad attitude he had, and I'm sure others were too. Plus he played about as selfishly as Tyreke Evans and OJ Mayo did the two previous years.

I find it very fitting that his rivals profile list Florida International as one of his schools of interest, since they are coached by Isiah Thomas.

Last edited:
I think that McDonalds All-American game really hurt his stock. All the commentators did the whole game was rip on him. Meanwhile, I was thinking what a bad attitude he had, and I'm sure others were too. Plus he played about as selfishly as Tyreke Evans and OJ Mayo did the two previous years.

He dominated the last 5 minutes of the MCDAA with his driving and passing. Wasn't selfish at all. He led his team to victory during crunch time by passing the rock.

The more and more I'm reading and hearing, I'm starting to pull for the kid. Lance, get your head on straight and make it out of there. You can do it.

The more and more I'm reading and hearing, I'm starting to pull for the kid. Lance, get your head on straight and make it out of there. You can do it.

Yep, yep. That's why I've been pulling for him. Why wouldn't a school give him a chance?

Self needs to make room for him at KU......his dream school.

Ditto. A good college environment is probably just what he needs.

We'll take him! Capel should see if he's interested in Oklahoma at all. I think a young coach like Capel could probably relate to him better than more veteran coaches.

They aren't. So you tell me.

Sure they are. He just hasn't made up his mind. Memphis, USC, Maryland, St. Johns, the list goes on.

They could have. They chose someone "less risky".
They could have what? KU is out of schollies. Born Ready had an offer from KU for months and months and months. He was just too slow to pull the trigger. His fault.

We'll take him! Capel should see if he's interested in Oklahoma at all. I think a young coach like Capel could probably relate to him better than more veteran coaches.
Absolutely. I think Born Ready would flourish under Coach Capel. And I think he'd take him in a heartbeat. If you'd take a gamble on Chris Early why wouldn't you Born Ready. What's the worst to happen? You boot him off the team.

Sure they are. He just hasn't made up his mind. Memphis, USC, Maryland, St. Johns, the list goes on.

They could have what? KU is out of schollies. Born Ready had an offer from KU for months and months and months. He was just too slow to pull the trigger. His fault.

Absolutely. I think Born Ready would flourish under Coach Capel. And I think he'd take him in a heartbeat. If you'd take a gamble on Chris Early why wouldn't you Born Ready. What's the worst to happen? You boot him off the team.

My thoughts exactly.

Back