Thoughts on the game....

whatasooner

Reaction score
I know there are already a lot of these threads, but I have maybe a few points that I haven't seen posted....I'll just put these in no particular order, just whatever comes to mind....

1. We've finally got some shooters it looks like!
2. In the first half, it looked like everyone was trying to live up to thier own hype. Esp. Willie. He took an awful shot 3 seconds into the shot clock on the first possesion, then he had a few drives where he got fouled on, but should have passed it away. I think Capel took care of this at halftime as the guys came out really passing well in the second. It could have just been opening night nerves though. I'm not too worried about it.
3. This team can RUN. I think Tiny got a little gassed, but I think we have guys coming off the bench that can fill in great for him.
4. TMG can create his own shot very well, something that AJ wasn't as good at.
5. Rebounding could be a problem.
6. We have the talent to beat any team in the country. I might even say we have the talent to blow any team in the country out on a given night.
7. I think we definitely have another 25 win season.

6. We have the talent to beat any team in the country. I might even say we have the talent to blow any team in the country out on a given night.
7. I think we definitely have another 25 win season.

Those are some mighty big statements. But I like the optimism!

I know they are pretty bold, but I think as the game slows down for the young guns, they'll only get better.

Back