Tiny

MNsooner

Administrator
Reaction score
Despite the loss I thought he had a nice game. I think the transition into Big 12 play is really hard for big men and he was no exception. I am glad to see him improve. Let's hope he keeps working at it. He could turn into a really special player.

2 plays that I especially liked:

1. The jump ball where he hit the deck and was rolling around with the guards.

2. That last defensive rebound where he battled for the ball all the way out to the 3 point line and won it over 3 tech players.

His pass to crocker in the post is going to look good on Youtube as well.

Keep working on it, Tiny! We are pulling for you. :tinyhead

He had a really nice pass to Crocker. Some good post-ups. But geez something about his body language...I just detect dissension.

He had a really nice pass to Crocker. Some good post-ups. But geez something about his body language...I just detect dissension.

I see it as frustration, which in this case might be a good thing going into the off-season. I think Tiny wants to be the high end player he thought he would be coming into this season, and that desire will hopefully fuel him in over the summer to become that player. I expect to see more of what we saw tonight in the remaining games, and for tonight's showing to become common place next year.

Tiny had a great second half. The pass to crocker was sweet. Tiny got away with stuff in high school that he cannot do in the Big 12. He's going to keep getting better.

I agree that he's frustrated. Older, more mature players can hide their frustration. Younger players aren't able to do that as well. Remember Blake his freshman year?

Tiny worked hard tonight and had some key plays that got the crowd back into the game. If it weren't for him, then we wouldn't have gotten that huge momentum and the crowd on their feet being loud on defense. Way to go, Tiny!
:tinyhead
and I really wanted to use that emoticon because I'm in it. Thanks to whoever made it :p

2 plays that I especially liked:

1. The jump ball where he hit the deck and was rolling around with the guards.

2. That last defensive rebound where he battled for the ball all the way out to the 3 point line and won it over 3 tech players.

His pass to crocker in the post is going to look good on Youtube as well.

Keep working on it, Tiny! We are pulling for you. :tinyhead

He and TMG are going to make a solid team. Cade Davis will play 2g. Pledger and Fitzgerald will give minuets, CAM starts. TJ provides depth off the bench. All OU must have is juco forward. I would to see OU get Terrance Jone, the Big 7'0" and a great shooter from juco (a Michael Neal or Kelly Newton type).

i think he played from the 16 minute mark in the second half to the finish. i was most impressed with that. after the first shot jumper he (badly) missed, he went back to "over the left shoulder" tiny. i mentioned this in a thread yesterday, that he needed to go with the one move that he is comfortable with until they can stop you. they couldn't stop it even though he missed the last couple.

keep your head up keith.

i think he played from the 16 minute mark in the second half to the finish. i was most impressed with that. after the first shot jumper he (badly) missed, he went back to "over the left shoulder" tiny. i mentioned this in a thread yesterday, that he needed to go with the one move that he is comfortable with until they can stop you. they couldn't stop it even though he missed the last couple.

keep your head up keith.

I was encouraged that despite playing bad initially he didn't let it get to him mentally and wen't on to finish out the game playing at a very high level. Like you said, the last 16 minutes he played the type of basketball you would want to see him playing right now. The team did a better job at getting him involved. We get him involved off the bat and we win this game. His defense was bad during this game, but bad three point shots are why we lost.

Besides the offensive foul late in the 2nd half, I thought he played tremendous in the second half.

He showed improvement and I was happy to see it. Keep working at it Keith!

I thought it was his best game in a long time. Hopefully he will build on it and contribute more as the rest of the season progresses.

He is looking better and better around the basket. He made some strong and confident moves.

Back