TMG = WOW the improvement

buttermaker1

Reaction score
I am convinced TMG will play in the NBA after a great 4 year career at OU. Kid is improving every game.

I got excited every time he had the ball in his hands and frustrated when it wasn't. He scored 26 points and didn't play selfishly. Ball needs to be in his hands for the majority of the year. I still think you give WW some 1-4 opportunities, but he should only play backup pg.

Also, one little funny thing I notice and TMG is his drive. Every good short player has a survival mechanism when dribble driving amongst the trees. Lavenders was a quick release pullup, TJ Ford had the floater, Byron Eaton would submarine into the defender's body and then shoot away with the opposite hand. TMG has the power drive and the fadeaway. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but it definetely is something you don't see alot.

Just needs to add the tear-drop runner to his game (or some other shot that can be used in the lane) and he will be set on offense.

The amazing thing is that the guy is having to play nearly every minute of every game. Really impressive.

Back