Tmg

Curing a lot of ills leads to winning

My biggest fear was they would get into a fist fight over who's gonna bring the ball upcourt. Now I think both see that whoever is able to advance the basketball at the time should get the outlet.

He ain't at Madison any more and he's not playing AAU ball anymore...and now I believe he's figured that out. Love the kids' skills...now if we could just get him to smile, ONCE! I don't recall having ever seen him do so...

He ain't at Madison any more and he's not playing AAU ball anymore...and now I believe he's figured that out. Love the kids' skills...now if we could just get him to smile, ONCE! I don't recall having ever seen him do so...

I saw him flash a smile after the give-and-go from Willie.

If it wasn't for Collins horrid off the court behavior he would be earning large NBA dollars right now.

What off the court behavior are you talking about? I guess I missed it, I don't recall anything about Collins that would remotely keep him from playing in the NBA. In fact, I am pretty sure you can physically attack your coach in practice and still play in the NBA if your good enough.

What off the court behavior are you talking about? I guess I missed it, I don't recall anything about Collins that would remotely keep him from playing in the NBA. In fact, I am pretty sure you can physically attack your coach in practice and still play in the NBA if your good enough.

He's talking about Collins groping a woman on the elevator, but hell, in the NBA, GMs and starting PGs do worse. Just ask Isaiah, Kobe, and Steph. Collins would fit right in.

He's talking about Collins groping a woman on the elevator,

Except for the fact that it didn't happen but let's not let facts get in the way here.

idk about collins or finding the truth behind that case. I'll leave that up to others. But for those who weren't aware of the allegations, there you go.

TMG looks very good though!!!

Last edited:
He does appear to be trying to challenge Lil' Wayne for most tatoos though. If he starts tat'ing his face, its all over. He's got tats behind his ears.

I have to say though that if you like tattoos, TMG has some really nice ink.

Back