Tom Penders on Kruger

SKSooner

Reaction score
First, I highly encourage anyone who loves college basketball to follow Tom Penders on twitter. He says whatever he thinks. It is enlightening, humorous, and entertaining all at the same time. I think Penders watches every game on television.

Anyway, some GREAT lines from him tonight! He's clearly a fan of Kruger and not a fan of Rick Barnes. Which is kind of interesting because if you follow Penders, he is pretty much a homer for all of the schools he coached at.

@TomPenders: Tough night in Austin . @franfraschilla knows why but he won't tell it like it is re : UT's night . 1. No hustle 2 No cohesion.3 Coach quit

@TomPenders: @HoopsWeiss Notice Lon Kruger up and coaching the entire 2nd half. Calling plays and always positive . Others sit then blame the players !

@TomPenders: @HoopsWeiss @BlueStarMedia1 I don't like watching blowouts, particularly when my Longhorns are on the wrong side of it. Only down 23 zzzzz !

@TomPenders: Watching this OU vs Texas game is boring . Brent + @franfraschilla seem offtrack . You can't praise a coach who is down 33-14 at home .

@TomPenders: OU has nobody on their roster that Texas recruited but Lon Kruger is the "great equalizer" when OU plays Texas. Texas is a 7 pt favorite !

@TomPenders: @franfraschilla was Rick Barnes assistant at Providence so expect a lot of fog to blow tonight in Austin. Nobody needs to promote Lon Kruger

@TomPenders: @franfraschilla and Mushberger will spend most of the night crusading for Rick Barnes . IMO if a coach is good, he doesn't need hype of espn

ROFLMAO! He pretty much hits the nail on the head!

Didn't care for his greasy curly looking hair because he was Texas's coach, but very enlightening comments you posted

Ooh. This is getting good. Fraschilla retweeting stuff calling Penders a troll.

Ooh. This is getting good. Fraschilla retweeting stuff calling Penders a troll.

To his credit, he also retweeted a couple of Penders' tweeted digs at FF.

Though FF has yet to retweet MY tweeted digs at him.

Back