Top rebounding recruits coming into the Big 12

I know that his effort has never been questioned by people who watched him play. That is a fact.

Talk about making stuff up! Hundreds or thousands of people who watched him play and you collected all of their comments? It's called hyperbole and is not a fact.

Talk about making stuff up! Hundreds or thousands of people who watched him play and you collected all of their comments? It's called hyperbole and is not a fact.

Nice try. Ok, find someone who has said it then. By the people who have evaluated him and seen him play and commented on it, I haven't ever seen his effort questioned. Interesting, that all the sudden it is on a OU board.

Also, hundreds of thousands of people watched him play? Hyperbole? LOL.

I don't know where you got this. If anything it's the opposite. The knock on Robinson is that his skill isn't on par with his effort yet. I am pretty sure he was the leading rebounder at Brewster but it would have been close. He and Fitz led the team in boards every game by far. Fitz was the better offensive player and more skilled, but Robinson showed a ton of skill in the all star game he was in.

LMAO - That was predictable

Ha Ha. Looks like someone is a little too sensitive. I know all about Robinson and he's a good player. I just thought I would see if the jayhawk fans were awake. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I quit at Travis Releford played the 4 and KU fans hyped up Quintrell Thomas like they do Thomas Robinson. Too of the most ridiculous comments I've ever read. Well next to Cole Aldrich can't play and Austin Johnson is capable of shutting down Sherron Collins that is. LOL

And ABD seriously how is Cole Aldrich not on this list?

Last edited:
I quit at Travis Releford played the 4 and KU fans hyped up Quintrell Thomas like they do Thomas Robinson.

Of course you would. Go back and watch film of the Missouri game in Columbia and tell me what position he was playing when he scored those buckets. You're also right, KU fans thought Quintrell thomas would ride the bench and transfer after the first year. Most every fan hypes all incoming players (except Kyle Hardrick) and KU fans weren't an exception.

Boy, KU fans can never be wrong.

Of course you would. Go back and watch film of the Missouri game in Columbia and tell me what position he was playing when he scored those buckets. You're also right, KU fans thought Quintrell thomas would ride the bench and transfer after the first year. Most every fan hypes all incoming players (except Kyle Hardrick) and KU fans weren't an exception.
Boy, KU fans can never be wrong.

:ez-laugh:
Come 'on Dirty....you've still never gotten over looking so silly about all that smack you were talkin' about KU/OU last year. It's time to just move on. :)
I don't have to go back and watch the film. I remember the game. Yes, Releford played the 4 for like two minutes in the 2nd half because KU was in foul trouble. That's the only time he played the 4 all year. That's a long way from "Self continuing to play Releford at the 4" :ez-laugh:
That's like me saying Gallon may have trouble getting on the court if Coach Capel continues to play Allen and Gerber at the 5. Your hatred/jealousy of all things KU just clouds your brain.
And I never said KU fans thought Quintrell would transfer after 1 year. But YOU SAID KU fans were giving Quintrell all the same accolades they are giving Robinson. Almost identical. That's absurd. Robinson is a much higher rated prospect and KU fans have much higher expectations. The expectations on Thomas were to be a role player early on in his career and to hopefully turn into a Darnell Jackson type player. That would have been great. Those expectations by KU fans were too high. But to say KU fans hyped up Quintrell like Robinson is just plain silly. And wrong.

And come 'on what's with the "Boy, KU fans can never be wrong" junk? That's tired and you've overplayed it. That's bush league. I'm wrong all the time. And I'm pretty sure you used a similar line when you were lecturing Grace and I on how big a "sloth" Cole Aldrich was and basically how bad KU's players were this past season. How Morningstar was horrible and on and on and on. Sheesh.

Is Tiny not going to be a double double type of guy, I thought he'd score and rebound?

Haha, no the above is predictable.:woot You follow me around like a lost puppy.:eddie187_jpg_xs:

No OU is my team I read all the threads on this OU website I don't troll other team's websites 24/7 with a hidden agenda. That would be a really weird way for me to spend my time.

No OU is my team I read all the threads on this OU website I don't troll other team's websites 24/7 with a hidden agenda. That would be a really weird way for me to spend my time.

Give it up, buttermaker.

Seriously.

Back