Trae named all-star starter

Very cool! I might have to watch the game for once.

Nice....very cool.

I’ll admit he’s done a better job than I thought he would. Figured he’d be decent but he’s done very well.

I always thought he was made for the pros more so than college. Prolly still doing better than i guessed he would be too. Wheres all the dumb butt haters at on here??

Awesome to see Trae reppin.

While his level of success might be a surprise, the All Star game isn’t based on the year he’s having. 3rd leading scorer, 4th in assists and a highlight reel every night deserves to be a starter.

Interesting to hear Trae's interview during the first half of today's game with Miss. State. He was seriously talking up OU athletics and when asked if Joe C. had been making a pitch for Trae to make a donation like Blake did, Trae said no pitch necessary, he'd happily be giving back to the university at some point.

He also said he just bought his first house, and it's in Norman (he slept in it for the first time last night). Interesting that he bought in Norman and not in Atlanta.

All in all, he represented very well, indeed.

Interesting to hear Trae's interview during the first half of today's game with Miss. State. He was seriously talking up OU athletics and when asked if Joe C. had been making a pitch for Trae to make a donation like Blake did, Trae said no pitch necessary, he'd happily be giving back to the university at some point.

He also said he just bought his first house, and it's in Norman (he slept in it for the first time last night). Interesting that he bought in Norman and not in Atlanta.

All in all, he represented very well, indeed.

I saw that interview, he seems like such a great kid. Many people questioned his commitment to the school and the program during his time here but he’s proven that this is his home and he loves the Sooners.

Back