Transition offense

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
We had very little to no transition offense yesterday, which is disturbing considering the fact that the run game was supposed a big part of this year's squad.

It goes to show that if you can't rebound and don't defend, you don't get fastbreak opportunities. Yesterday and the All-College game are textbook examples of that.

We had very little to no transition offense yesterday, which is disturbing considering the fact that the run game was supposed a big part of this year's squad.

It goes to show that if you can't rebound and don't defend, you don't get fastbreak opportunities. Yesterday and the All-College game are textbook examples of that.

But I thought Tubbs' teams didn't play defense. I thought it was all about offense. I am glad you wrote this. Perhaps some that did not experience the Tubbs era will recognize that it was all about pressure defense leading to easy baskets.

I think why people say that Tubbs' teams didn't play defense is b/c they did give up alot of easy buckets. Of course, that is the flip side to pressure defense. You either get a turnover, or the other team has a chance to get an easy bucket. High risk, high reward. But yea, they played some D.

Back